BC3500RL Versus BH3600RL

Hunter11

Okay after a visit to the dealer all the BC's he had with the 7k axles had Sailun load range G tires on them. Now of course I have never heard of this brand and will have to start some research on them. I meant to ask the salesman if we could order it with the GY 614 tires and walked right out and forgot. I just don't understand why manufactures continue to put junk tires on high dollar trailers. Our current trailer came with Mission load range E and two went bad before we had 5k miles on the trailer. I checked them each time before we moved the trailer and kept them at 80 psi.

rvn4fun

On our 2011 3450TS we have Sailun tires too, checked on internet and haven't found any negatives about them, when we picked out our BC dealer had about 5 there. Two of them had slam doors, the 3450TS did not have them. I still don't understand that and wanted the slam doors but to no avail. How one unit can have something and the others not and they are the same year and not a option makes no sense to me. But I like the regular doors anyway, just would like to have the newer locks. Really glad we bought the 3450 as it does have the 7000 axels and springs. It really is a great lay out and I love the king size bed, finally my feet don't hang over the bed. It is a little tight around the bedroom but it works.

Hunter11

After looking at several pictures of the 2011 BC 3450TS and 3500RL online today several of them had Goodyear tires. So is it the luck of the draw what tires you get on your trailer if you order one?

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
We are extremely happy with our BC.

In Jim B.'s list of differences there are however two things that I do wish we had.

1) Hydraulic front jacks

2) Slide isolator

I think both of these are great options....but they are options, not, necessities that we can't live happily without.

Just my observations.

Good Luck on your purchase!

Hey, Randy,
I have to agree with you on the front hyd. jacks. I would love to have them even with out a Level -Up.
Other than that, disc brakes are the only thing I am wanting to put on our BC.
Love all the perks with out the big ticket price.

PSF513

HUNTER: We just came from the Virginia Beach RV show where they had a Bighorn 3800 RD (not even on the Heartland website yet). My wife's question was "Where was this when we looked for ours?" If anyone near you has one, you might want to look. I have a BC 3550 TSL and we love ours so I know the BC is a great choice.

GOOD LUCK