Bedroom 367ORL

labbysmom

Greetings
We are looking at a 367ORL floorplan. We haven't toured a unit yet so the question is put to owners:

How much space is there between the edge of the bed and the closet? Our Cardinal has a king bed and only 11" between which I am hoping we can increase in our new unit.

Thanks for the info.

Diane

Niles

That's just about all the room in ours, if we had to do it again we would go with the queen bed for sure. It's not a real big deal, but the extra room would be nice around the bed.

Hi, Diane. The 3670RL is also 11" from the bed to the closet. That is with a king bed as well...you could opt. for a queen and achieve a little more space. It would be nice to have a little more space for this area. Hope this helps...

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
10" from bathroom door (open) to side of king mattress. On the closet side, it's about 11" to the closed mirror door and only 9" to the cabinet near the head of the bed. A bit close, perhaps, but the king bed is roomy...when you're in it. When I'm making up the bed (yeah, I do it once in a while), I open the bathroom and closet door to get a little more "wiggle" room.

Bobby A

When we ordered our 3580 we paid the optional $150.00 for the queen, we are soooooo glad we did, plus we gained a night stand. Well worth the money for not having the agervation trying to manuver around the bed every morning making it.

sgtbigb

King size

Do remember when the King size bed was the option and Queen was standard, What happen:eek:

aatauses

We have a 3670 with a queen bed (did not pay extra) and we have 16" on the bathroom side and 16" to the closed closet mirror. The queen also allows you to have a "small" nightstand on each side. We did not want the king because of the tight space. Also, the queen is plenty big enough for sleeping.
aatauses

2010augusta

The 3670/Augusta has very little storage under the bed, only a couple inch deep, due to the use of a hydraulic ram for the bed slide. I would guess the queen would have a similar small storage area.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Someone posted a modification for adding some extra storage by removing the plywood panel and inserting wire baskets between the supports. Can't remember who or find the post, but under the 3670 king bed, there is one area on the bathroom side that is about 12 inches or so wide, with no mechanisms under it. By cutting the thin plywood and installing some wood cleats for support, it might be a useable spot for light weight items.

2010augusta

I cut the plywood and used two 41 quart plastic bins that slide in and out with the room. No extra structure added. It has worked great for a year now, no issues with it catching on anything. We keep the spare sheets and towels in the bins.

Attachments

• DSCN8362.JPG
    DSCN8362.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN8360.JPG
    DSCN8360.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN8361.JPG
    DSCN8361.JPG
    261.5 KB · Views: 33