Bedroom slide lifting/bubbling floor

Hi!
I have a 2022 bighorn traveler 39mb and noticed recently a “bubble” (I tried to photo it) on the bedroom floor where I imagine the slide rolls in. Heartland simply said inject glue. Has anyone else seen this? Suggestions?IMG_0778.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0743.jpeg
    IMG_0743.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21

Roller4tan

Check the rollers on the bed. Make sure they rotate. Since the vinyl is stretched, it may be difficult to glue back down.

taskswap

We had exactly the same issue. We got some replacement flooring from Heartland but I never installed it because I figured it would just get worse. This year I'm going to cut out the vinyl where the two rollers ride and replace it with a thing sheet of aluminum or similar.

We had exactly the same issue. We got some replacement flooring from Heartland but I never installed it because I figured it would just get worse. This year I'm going to cut out the vinyl where the two rollers ride and replace it with a thing sheet of aluminum or similar.
I just think this is such a shame. These units aren’t cheap and to have something like this is just uncalled for. Are you willing to sell the piece you received in you’re not going to use it if it is the same type as mine? Heartland doesn’t care I’m out of warranty even though I purchased it 8 months old lol