Bedroom Slide won't go out on my Elkridge 37 Ultimate HELP!!

Wellis

Went to open up the camper to get loaded for a trip. Currently I'm not hooked to house power, but I am connected to my truck.

So here's the steps: Master slide and Main slide out first without any problem. Next is the 1st bunk slide, but it just clicks and I do the 2nd bunk and it goes out w/o issue. I come back to 1st bunk slide, but nothing but clicking??

I just came back from the long weekend and parked it for 1 week, now this WTF???

Any help would be appreciated.

2013 Elkridge 37 Ultimate

Thanks in advance.

danemayer

Could be that one slide takes a little more battery power than the others. Clicking may be a symptom of a low battery charge. The truck will eventually charge the RV battery, if the connection is even powered with the truck not running - some are, some aren't.

With the truck disconnected, try pressing the battery charge indicator in the control panel to see how much power you have in the battery.

Wellis

When I started the battery power was full. After running three slides out and the rear stabilizers it was only down 2/3 rds. I charged it back to full and tried it again and all I get is still the clicking.

The Motors are electric and I can't see where the connections are for the mechanics of the motor to the slide, but it sounds to me as if some sort of pin or connector may be broken and not making the correct contact it should. I've been unable to find the information on the motor on the internet to view the mechanical connections.

Wellis

All good now. Got the hand crank on it and something popped. Must have just been bound up? Lubed and working perfect.

Thanks for the input.

It's sad Heartlands manuals don't give better instructions for hand cranking out a slide though.