Bedroom slide

We are in a Walmart parking lot, bedroom slide went out about a foot and STUCK. No in or out. Can’t see anything stuck. Help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danemayer

Check voltage at battery. You can use either the control panel indicator inside, or if you have auto-level, cycle it to show voltage.

WillyBill

All other slides work fine. We have 5slides. It will move about 2 inches either way

If you have the cable style actuation on the Bedroom slide, then the chances are you have a cable broken and it is jamming it. If you can get the broken cable out (un-jammed) then you should find it will work but you will need to replace the cable asap.

Don't ask me how I know.

WB

If you have the cable style actuation on the Bedroom slide, then the chances are you have a cable broken and it is jamming it. If you can get the broken cable out (un-jammed) then you should find it will work but you will need to replace the cable asap.

Don't ask me how I know.

WB

Drove to Heartland factory (100 mis away) . They looked at it, said since we were in a bind , took it in and fixed it. Wires and connector. These people are awesome! This is why we buy Heartland.

2PawsRiver

Drove to Heartland factory (100 mis away) . They looked at it, said since we were in a bind , took it in and fixed it. Wires and connector. These people are awesome! This is why we buy Heartland.

Just curious, which Heartland Factory, may drive there myself.

wdk450

I hope the Walmart you were stuck at (Could be a lot worse places to be stuck at) had ratchet straps to pull the slide closed and hold it there travelling the 100 miles to Elkhart.