Bh msrp confused

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well Patty is at it again. We/she found a NEW 2011 3610 here at our local dealer. My burning question is....on the MSRP sheet for the BH. Do you add the "king of the mountain" package to the the base price or not. I know about the other add-ons. Seems to be a good??...price.

YEA YEA... I know we only have a 2500HD. SO LET THE FIGHT BEGIN. WHO WILL START ROUND ONE...

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I will.... GO FOR IT!!! You know as well as anyone what that truck is capable of.

loafer

Hey Bob
Looks like Patty has fired the first shot across the bow. Good luck Bob seems a new Chevy dually is in order dont cha
think?
Bill

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
NOPE....its either the new Horn or a new 2011 Chebby. She aint getting both. We go thru this about every 6 months. Last time it was the 3585....before that it was a 3670. I do have admit this 3610 is a NICE coach. Lots of upgrades. Seem to be a fair price but need to haggle a little more.

BUT...you guys didnt answer my question.

Westwind

Good Luck trying to figure that one out, I asked the same question to the forum right before I started looking for our Bighorn, It's the dealers call, they add it on to bump up the MSRP. This gives them more range to deal with. Try adding it on and take off 30%. Take the package cost off and take 25% off MSRP and see what you come up with. Try one of both and see how far you get. Our dealer wanted to deal so we feel we did well, some of the others were wasting their time and ours.
We love our 3070.

lilriver

go to great escapes rv in arkansas. They will deal with you and give you a good price. I bought our BH from them the MSRP was over XX,XXX and we bought it for XX,XXX. They are good guyd to deal with too. Barry and your 2500 will pull the new Bh just fine too so theres no need for a new truck too.

Last edited by a moderator: