Big Country shower question

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
My wife and I are picking up our Big Country next week and we have a dumb question about the shower. What is the disc below the faucets? My thought is access for the washer connections behind the shower, but I cannot find anything on it. Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi ccarrington99,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

That would be access to the shower connections and also access to the backflow preventer valve that is in the line to the blacktank flusher.

Do a really good PDI and have fun with your new toy.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the Forum and what a great coach you are getting. Great question. As jimtoo stated, it's the access for the water for the shower. Our shower faucet developed a hair line crack in it a couple of months back and this was where we were able to get to and attach the water lines for the new faucet.

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks jimtoo and nabo. We are getting the 2014 Big Country 3700FL. DW just had to have this coach! We currently have a 27 ft Salem and looking forward to the HL BC fifth wheel upgrade Regards...Chris

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Not a problem Chris. Hopefully you and your wife will be able to attend one of the Heartland rallies being held in your state. It's a great way to meet other Heartland owners and show off your new "condo on wheels". Check the event listings tab at the top of this page or on the right side of the portal (front) page. And of course we would love to invite ya'll to come to TN rally in May and the North America Heartland Owners Club rally in June in VA. Hope to see ya'll at a future rally.