Big slide does not go all the way in.

ann1951

We own a 2008 3055RL Big Horn. When we retract the slides the two small once go in all the way without stopping, but the big slide goes in almost all the way just half a foot from being completely in then it stops. When I let go of the IN button for only 3 or 4 seconds and push it again then it goes in all the way. Does anyone have had this as well and knows what the problem is. We don't have hydraulic leaks and the reservoir level did not drop. If anyone knows of something please let us know.

Thanks Joe

david-steph2018

Up near the batteries is a bank of small breakers that are covered with a red boot. Some of these are auto reset some are manual. Since your rig is a 2008 the auto reset for the slide could be getting old/weak. A replacement can be purchased at an auto parts store for a low price.
If you run your fingers over these breakers, you can feel the reset button if they are manual.

SLO

Common problem. Look at this forum thread. This is the most probable solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

Weak breakers like Dave-steph said. May want to go w/ a even heavier breaker w/ own wire from battery then to pump. Did that w/ our BC last year or before. No probs since.

NYSUPstater

Sorry for the tardiness for my reply. My battery isn't all that far from main breakers in basement /front compartment wall and had a co-worker make me up a 18" +/- length of either 4ga, 6ga or 8ga section of cable (I don't recall exactly and didn't see the ga size on casing, but do know it's between 3/8"-12" in dia) and ran that from the pos post to a 80amp breaker mounted on wall above. Then just attached the pump cable which I removed from factory breaker to it. Left the factory cable intact from battery to remaining breakers. Thus in a sense, just simply bypassed factory breaker for the hyd pump for the slides.