Bighorn MSRP

Re: Bighorn MSRP - Updated 27-Jan-2015

We are researching the Big Horn but cannot find the MSRP sheet. Can someone email to me at boderrving@gmail ? Thank you.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Bighorn MSRP - Updated 27-Jan-2015

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.
Please check page one of this thread for the Bighorn MSRP.
Hope to see you in a Bighorn soon.

Peace
Dave

Bohemian

Re: Bighorn MSRP - Updated 11-23-2013

I am wondering when will the new pricing and options be posted?

DougS

Doug S
Jim, thanks for the updated order form. I received an updated ""Bighorn special build pricing" form yesterday and it seems like several items are no longer available but all the prices seem the same. I am not sure if the dealer modified this form.
Thanks

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bighorn MSRP has been updated (30-Sep-2015) has been added to post #1 of this thread.

Thanks Jim! The special options sheet is from 2013, is there an updated version of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I too would like that option list since I noticed the induction cooktop is an option on the Big country and is not listed on the Bog Horn. It is a must for the DW

Bohemian

As the MCD Dual Day/Night shades are not standard in the new model year, it will be very important to see that as an option.

I still have no idea what kind of thinking lead to the removal of the Day/Night feature from the Bighorns. It's just a really bad idea.

kdubinwa

As the MCD Dual Day/Night shades are not standard in the new model year, it will be very important to see that as an option.

I still have no idea what kind of thinking lead to the removal of the Day/Night feature from the Bighorns. It's just a really bad idea.

Couldn't agree more. An explanation would be helpful but I just looked and Tom hasn't posted anything for two months now.... since he took over Bighorn.

Mr. Beletti, Do you have another resource for getting clarification on the special options sheet? I'd like that resolved before placing any order.

Thanks
Kurt

T

TomMontague

Looks like I'm finally back up and running on the forums. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing? :)

Bohemian

Looks like I'm finally back up and running on the forums. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing? :)

Always a good thing. It's always an opportunity to make more sales through making customers happy.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Tom, it's a GREAT thing. Your reputation with Landmark means we can expect great things to come to BigHorn! So tell us what you got planned!!!;)

T

TomMontague

Would love to tell you but I still don't have a plan. It's a great brand that is doing well. I want to take my time, learn what makes BH good and try and make changes to make it great. Currently I'm working on literature and would like to use shots of current owners on the cover of my new brochure. I'm working with Jim to figure out what type pictures we need and where to send them. We should have some answers soon. I'm also working on a new training manual for my sales staff to use when train our dealer sales teams. Other than that - just taking it one day at a time and really enjoying it.

kdubinwa

Would love to tell you but I still don't have a plan. It's a great brand that is doing well. I want to take my time, learn what makes BH good and try and make changes to make it great. Currently I'm working on literature and would like to use shots of current owners on the cover of my new brochure. I'm working with Jim to figure out what type pictures we need and where to send them. We should have some answers soon. I'm also working on a new training manual for my sales staff to use when train our dealer sales teams. Other than that - just taking it one day at a time and really enjoying it.

Tom,

In the interim can you provide input on the current special options sheet for Bighorn as mentioned below? That would help those that are attempting to finalize an order in the near term.

Thanks kindly,
Kurt

T

TomMontague

I can tell you that the "special option" sheet as we know it today will be going away soon. For the entire year last year there wasn't a single item on that list that was picked more than 3% of the time. Those are production efficiency killers that we really need to get away from as a brand & company.

So part of my plan is to make some of the items on this "specials" list part of the regular price sheet. I.e. Max Lino. Some of the items like Generator I'm going to kill. A dealer can install that just as easy as we can and in some cases for less money. Of course we would still do the gen prep at Heartland.

What specifically would you like to know about it? I will do my best to answer any and all questions.

Talk soon,
Tom