Blowmax's gone!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Finally got the crappy tires off today. New Sailun's are the shoes now. What a difference they made. We have wind warnings here today of gusts up to 100 mph in some areas. I could feel the trailer moving with the blowmax on, Going down the road with the Sailun's hardly at all. Well worth the peace of mind spending that cash.

New Tires.jpg

In case anyone wonders about the different color awning arms, after the dealer scraped ours against another rig and ripped it off, Heartland sent them a white one instead of black. So to assure that we could go to an upcoming rally, they installed the white one and will replace it with a black one at no extra charge. That is good service in my book.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good deal! I am still in awe of the Sailuns on our new rig. They just look like a much more substantial tire than the previous rig's Maxxis. Maxxis made a good tire, but these... There's no comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Sweet!

We swapped the BlowMax's that came on our Prowler with the new tires we bought for our previous Trail Runner (only had 80 miles on them).

Wish they made Sailuns in 15-inch tires!

We leave in the morning for the Tucson Rally!

jnbhobe

So far sailun seems to be a good tire, no failures that we've heard of. I'm running them in 215/75/17.5.

danemayer

Thank you. Do you have the 16" wheels? Also I was looking at there site and it just shows Light Truck tires...how do LT's compare to ST's, or does it not make a difference.

ST is a design statement related to trailer use. LT is both a design and a certification statement for Light Truck tires.

Here's a page from the Sailun Truck Tire Catalog.

Attachments

• Sailun-Truck-Catalog S637T.pdf
    127.2 KB · Views: 26

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have 16" wheels.
I cannot tell you how the ST's compare to the LT's.
Dan provided a some good information on the Sailun tires.
If your new BH has Sailun's stay with them. I have not read one bad report about them.

Peace
Dave

Happy Campers

I didn't like the idea of getting unknown brand tires on our RV but after looking at the reviews on other sites i'm pleased with the Sailun tires.