Blown DC fuses on 2017 Landmark Arlington only after traveling

Crossbow

I bought a brand new 2017 Landmark Arlington and while I absolutely love the RV, it has an issue I would like to resolve. When I pull the trailer for any real distance, when I get to my destination I find the same two fuses blown in the DC panel. The fourth from the top and the 4rth from the bottom. They are the dining table / recliner slide area and the back of the trailer area. No other fuses are blown. If I run the slide in and out, nothing happens. If I just sit there with the slides out and use the trailer nothing happens.. It is only when I am hauling it somewhere. I would take it to a dealer but he can't troubleshoot an intermittent problem. I believe this is happening in some junction box that both go through and a rough bounce causes the wire to bounce and a fray of both legs hits ground. If someone knows there these junction boxes might be let me know and I will focus there, or if you have a better theory.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

My first thought is to check where the wire's come through the frame into the junction box under the slide.
But it could be anywhere under there.
If you fine a connection there you could disconnect it and cap it with the wire nut before you travel the next time and see if it does it again.
If it doesn't it's after that if it does you have to look closer towards the fuse panel.
Sometimes those can be a bugger to find

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

wdk450

You may want to get one of the wiring tracker sets to trace the wire in question as much as possible. You will have to start at the fusepanel and follow the wire as much as you can access it looking for stripped insulation, or wiring rubbing against grounded metal.

Do a google search on "Wire Tracer", or look in Home Depot or Harbor Freight Tools.

I had a long fight with my refrigerator 12 VDC circuit intermittently tripping until I found the wire in question tightly pulled around a grounded metal corner of the refrig. As a last case desperate solution, you could pull a new wire to the loads in question, snipping both ends of the old wire.