Brrr?? You like Brrrr?? We got Brrr!!

CrazyScotsman

Sure will Jon, probably Saturday night / Sunday morning, depends how long I wait to leave the house Saturday.
Got to go and cuddle the DW. Our 20 year old cat died today , he finally gave up the ghost.( Guess he licked on to many blinds ) So DW is extremely upset tonight.

jbeletti

Ken,

Sorry to hear about the cat. He lived a good long life. Lucky and Tinker will have to step up the love.

Jim

jimtoo

Ken,, sorry to hear about the cat... they are not only a pet, sometimes a pest, but a great friend.

Take care, drive safe.

Jim and Bette

cjbearden

Visitor
Ken and Elaine,

Our heartfelt sympathies in the loss of the shade-lickin' cat. Our cat is around 11 years old as best we can guess (she was rescued from a shelter in 2004 and they were not sure of her age). We hope her newly found shade lickin' habit doesn't bode ill for her.

On the subject of brrr. We had a beautiful 60's day in Kerrville, TX yesterday. A whole 'nuther story today as the northwind was fierce. Barely made it into the 40's and supposed to dip to 24 tonight. Thank goodness the new warming blanket arrived two days ago (an early Christmas present). The recent cold (including snow flurries last week) has resulted in a rash of heater problems for many folks here at Buckhorn Lake RV. We are nursing our heater along until a replacement part arrives. DH didn't bother to explain the mechanics to me and I don't want to know! Sometimes a warm cat in the bed comes in handy! Although we have been having some of those 'three-dog nights' for those country folk who understand the lingo.

Take care and stay warm out there.

CrazyScotsman

Not trying to highjack this thread...
Thanks for the thoughts on the cat, i always said that DW would get rid of me before she would the cat. I was the only guy that the wife dated that the cat liked, ( didn't bite ) so that was a good sign for my wife. I guess I'm not that bad after all.
Jim. I don't think Lucky and Tinker can give anymore love as what they do now. I have never had a dog before that wanted to be as close to you as these 2 do. They have to be touching you constantly.
Anyhoo 38 here in Tucson this morning. Brrrrrrrr