Buying a 2010 Cyclone 3950

santafedave

Santafedave
Hey Gixxer1 I have a 08 3795 and my 2004 F250 tows this just fine. I have a 4" lift on mine with 20 inch rims. The 20's are great because you can get wider tires and that really helps out with the stability of your rig. The only downfall to a bigger trailer is loading up for "primitive" camping. 110 gallons of fresh water equals about 880 lbs of weigh plus the 30 gallons of gas and the food and quads that go with you. I towed this load up tehachapi pass in California and my truck towed fine. I have a power programmer on mine tuned to regular tow and I had firestone airbags installed with a compressor. I have spent a week in the desert with my Cyclone and I camped like a king in it. Good luck on your search for a Cyclone I love mine.

Rigmover06

Cyclone 3950 Towing..

We kinda cheated. I have a 2004 Dodge 3500. Just for the flats. I then took my 99 Peterbilt and put it into semi retirement(no pun intended) and installed a brake controller on her. Now I use that for towing my Cyclone. Lotsa ponies under the hood. Awesome fuel economy and room for the kids and the dog in the bunk with no whining on long trips.:D
Picture in signature.

Stroker

Hello all. I'm new to the site but have been reading in a bit to educate myself with the Cyclone Toy haulers.
I have looked at many toy haulers in the last 1.5 years. My wife and I have bought a side x side to go quadding with all our friends. The 3950 is one of the nicest I have ever seen. I am a huge fan of Blue so the Full Throttle graphics package is an eye catcher. I wish the 2010 had the washer/dryer and small fridge combo in the garage like the 2009. The glass in the garage door sure does add some class to the living area as well. Do to the economy up here in Canada, we are on the fence in purchasing a new RV.

Hopefully soon
Cheers

Rigmover06

Fence Sitting

Hello all. I'm new to the site but have been reading in a bit to educate myself with the Cyclone Toy haulers.
I have looked at many toy haulers in the last 1.5 years. My wife and I have bought a side x side to go quadding with all our friends. The 3950 is one of the nicest I have ever seen. I am a huge fan of Blue so the Full Throttle graphics package is an eye catcher. I wish the 2010 had the washer/dryer and small fridge combo in the garage like the 2009. The glass in the garage door sure does add some class to the living area as well. Do to the economy up here in Canada, we are on the fence in purchasing a new RV.

Hopefully soon
Cheers

I was on the fence to,until I decided to bite the bullet and just do it. And I don't regret getting my 3950 in the least.

Where abouts in Alberta you at and which dealer you looking to buy from?

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
Kevin, I also have a 2009 3950. So far we love it. Have had a few issues such as having to reglue a couple pieces of trim back on and the normal odds and ends, but otherwise no major issues. The extra bathroom works great for anyone staying in the back. We haul a couple full size Harleys in the garage. It's heavy, so have a puller that can handle it. I pull with a semi. You'll need a tonner at least to handle this bad boy. Good luck and let us know if you get one.

Roger

IS there an HDT forum on this site? I now know of 3 of us that pull with semis

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
Thanks for the info, my wife and I are going to look at one in the morning so we are pretty excited to see one of these in person not just on the net. We are planning on finishing the season off with our 2008 Sprinter and try to make a deal this winter on one. Now I've heard mixed review's of the regular graphic's and the full throttle edition. They both look pretty cool on the net, but which one it's the coolest??
My rig is a 2008 F-350 SRW Spartan tuned, just hoping not to loose to much in MPG pulling this big rig. Thanks again for the warm welcome to your Heartland forum.
We are doing the same thing! Good Luck with your purchase!