Can we have a Nashville Rally ROLLCALL?

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Jennifer, Lauren and I will be arriving Thursday.... we are still in the workforce as well.
Jennifer and I have been married for 12 years (yesterday), and camping in tents until last year when we sold off the boat and bought our Sundance.
We attended the Illinois Rally last year, and then volunteered to be the Iowa Representative and have been having fun setting up our first Iowa Rally for 2010.
Lauren, our 20 month old daughter, will be in attendance as well, so be prepared for a tornado in Tennessee!!!!

truknutt

Committed Member
Lauren, our 20 month old daughter, will be in attendance as well, so be prepared for a tornado in Tennessee!!!!

Aw, don't worry about that. At my last count there are going to be 5 Cyclones in town so one more "little" storm shouldn't be to much to handle! :D

Razorback

Hi all,
This will be our first HOC International Rally. The wife and I will be bringing our son Jerron (16 by then) and daughter Kaci (11). Thankfully our son still loves to go with us camping, lol. We are really looking forward to this trip. We have been to a couple in-state rally, campouts so this will be great as well. We probably will be doing a mini convoy from Arkansas with 2-3 other rigs. Really looking forward to meeting everyone.

PSF513

As with a number of you, we will be attending our first HOC International Rally in Nashville. Deb & I have been married 13 years, have 5 kids and 4 grandkids between us, and are really looking forward to this trip. I can not caravan in with Gus & company from VA as we will be out of town at a family function before heading west but we will arrive on Wed also. Look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you.

netters1

Mac and I will be attending our first HOC Rally this year in Nashville. We attended a Chapter Rally in Branson last fall. We will arrive on the 13th to attend the Pre-Rally Dinner. Mac & I have been married 25 years and have 5 children, 17 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
Good Morning everyone , This will be our first international rally also. We will be driving in from Oregon, our second chapter rally , as we are going to attend our first chapter rally in Colorado. We have been fulltimers for 12 years , this is our first Heartland RV. It is our 4th Rv including other brands. We love our 2009 HL Bighorn 3580RL. We have had it a little over a year, and travelled just over 18,000 miles. We are going to be in Colorado in May, to spend some time on property we own there , then on to the Gunnison , Co rally , then to Oregon for the Winchester Bay rally in June . We will arrive in Nashville on 13July2010 for the full meal deal with Jim B. We are looking forward to meeting a great group of people at all three rally's.
Our info : Al & Dee Weaver ,we will celebrate our 45 th wedding aniversary on 18July2010 ( at the Nashville rally ). We have two daughters, 3 grandchildren , and 2 great grandchildren.

tomj

Sue And I will be arriving on July 14 as part of the Virginia Chapter Convoy Gus referred to. We will celebrate our 27Th wedding anniversary on this trip as we will depart Nashville for Glacier, Yellowstone and the Canyon lands. We love camping and our Sundance suits us perfectly. We will have two 12 yr old grandsons , Austin and Brooks ,with us for the first month of our trip and will put them on a plane home from Yellowstone in mid August. We also travel with two Boston Terriers, Bubba and Bobby. We have learned valuable lessons from our fellow campers and hope we are ready for this trip. See everyone in Nashville! Tom & Sue Johnson

sgtbigb

Gene and Song Brandon here, We will be arriving Monday July the 12th, This wll be our 3rd Heartland Rally. We will have been married nearly 44 years about time the rally comes around. We have been RVing for 40 years starting with a A Frame tent trailer we brought from Montgomery Wards in the early 70s. We are looking foward to meeting everyone in Nashville. DSCN0566..jpg

cjhicks

Judy and I will be arriving July 14 with the Virgina Chapter Convoy. This will be our 1st International Rally and by that time it will be our 4th Heartland Rally. We have been married for 21 years, have 2 daughters,3 granddaughters, 1 grandson and 2 grand dogs. Our first "RV" was a 60's era 16' Shasta TT then we had a 38' Class A DPMH and now we have our favorite one of them all. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends.

Calvin & Judy Hicks

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi all,
This will be our first HOC International Rally. The wife and I will be bringing our son Jerron (16 by then) and daughter Kaci (11). Thankfully our son still loves to go with us camping, lol. We are really looking forward to this trip. We have been to a couple in-state rally, campouts so this will be great as well. We probably will be doing a mini convoy from Arkansas with 2-3 other rigs. Really looking forward to meeting everyone.

David and Brenda - I'm looking forward to meeting you. I grew up in Pine Bluff. Moved away from Arkansas in 1972 (thanks to my Uncle Sam). Still visit my relatives there occasionally - was there last Thanksgiving.

beasleyrl

Kelly and I will be arriving on July 14 with the Virgina Chapter Convoy. This will be our 1st International Rally and by that time it will be our 4th Heartland Rally. We have been married 19 years (celebrating 20 just a few weeks after the rally). We will also have our daughter Megan (13) and son Jared (9). We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary on our Cyclone!

Guess I shouldn't leave out our 3 dogs - Pepper and Mocha (2 Yorkies) and Amber (Golden). Of course Pepper, the smallest of the 3 rules the roost!

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
Hello,
Just wanted to make roll call .

Suzanne and I (Mike) will be arriving on the 12th sometime, rolling in with Jon, Dave, Ken and Bill .

Look forward to meeting everyone

Mike & Suzanne
SW Michigan

Edd and Janet

Berry and Janet will be looking forward to meeting you and again seeing some of our good friends. This is our 2nd annual rally. We've attended 5 regional rally's (annual Spring and annual Fall) for South Texas. We have so enjoyed being a part of the Heartland family.

Jim Beletti does a terrific job for all of us. Jay Coffman is our wagonmaster and is a great person to know and also a great leader.

navyAZ1

Ann & I have been using a RV for about 6 years prior to that we camped for many years in a canvass tent as Civil War Reenactors, I did Cavalry, Miss Ann did a civilian impression.
We have been married 23 years as of 7/4/2010, have a little camping friend Lula and are now full timers for almost 2 years. This will be our 3rd Rally starting with the one in Branson, we have been hooked ever since. We almost didn't make it into the Rally this year when the registration opened I thought as in past years "I have plenty of time to register" WRONG! All of a sudden I find out that all 100 spots were taken, luck was with us though and we got in on the additional 25 sites that were added. For all of you who have never been to the Int'l Rally you will have a ball, to all of you who have been we look forward to seeing you again.

See Ya,

Ron

Jerry Nelms

Traveler
Judy andI have been camping for more than 20 years. We started with a Coleman pop-up when our son was small. We owned a Sunnybrook prior to purchasing our Sundance 2 years ago. This is our first Heartland Rally and we are looking forward to meeting all and making new friends. By rally time we will have been married 36 years. We are both still working. Judy has a party shop and is most known for being Lulu the Gorilla in the Pink Tutu who does singing telegrams. I am the Facility Enginner for the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex in Birmingham, AL, the best job I have every had, following 29 years in the manufacturing world of enginnering and maintenance. We now travel alone since both of our kids have outgrown us, son is 26 and married and daughter is 19. I am an Auburn University graduate as is my son. See everyone in July!

truknutt

Committed Member
Hey there fellow Rally Attendees! Nona & I will be pulling in on the 12th after a short visit with the "Out-laws" at DeSoto State Park (Fort Payne, AL). This will be our 2nd consecutive National Rally & 3rd Heartland Rally (Yea, PA Chapter!) We have two four-legged kidz but plan to leave them with family as they get a little "intense" at times. We ride Harleys and 4 wheelers thus the draw of the toy hauler.

The Cyclone is only our 2nd RV but we have spent extensive time "camping"; in shelter halfs and GP mediums but mainly in GP smalls. The closest I came to RVing was sleeping in and under a Commo rig! As you may have figured out, we are both former Active Army NCOs; now both retired yet still serving as DoD & DA civilians in our "after life".

Only 115 days! We can't wait to see all the smiling faces once again and to meet the new ones.

Be safe in your travels,

Dave

shovelguy

My bride and I will celebrate our 43rd anniversay a couple of week before the rally. Although from Oregon, we will be arriving with the Virginia contingent as we will join up with their convoy in Baileyton Tenn., on the 13th and getting to Nashville on the 14th. We have been camping all our lives, starting with our parents in tents, then tents when we got married, eventually graduated to pop ups, then pull behinds, now the 5'ver. This rally is just one stop on a tour around the US, with another of the highlights being a visit to Camp Lejune, in North Carolina, where I am meeting an old Marine buddy of mine. We will be attending another rally, with a different RV group, up in Pennsylvania in June.

Semper Fi

Edd and Janet

Berry and Janet Sanders will be arriving Monday with our 2 cats Happy and Tom. As usual we look forward to seeing our friends and eatting too much!

patsak

Dick and I have been married 45 years this coming October. We will only be attending on the official dates of the rally. We are picking up our Bighorn 3185 RL tomorrow. Can't wait! This will be our first rally and part of our first retirement trip. See you then!

DW_Gray

Amy and I will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary on Wednesday, April 21st. Days after we married last year we attended our first chapter rally in southern California. It was our maiden voyage in our new Cyclone 4012 and it is our first RV ever. We had a blast and enjoyed meeting other Heartland owners. Last September we embarked on a yearlong cross-country RV trip and we are still married and like each other most of the time. We are enjoying our travels so much that we may do it full time. We are currently in Madison, GA.

We will first arrive in Nashville and stay at Nashville Country RV Park from July 11 to the 15th. Then we will jump over to the rally on the 15th. We are excited about our first international rally and looking forward to meeting you all.