Caulk

mobilcastle

I was looking at some caulk in an RV store. Parts told me techs are using Geocel all in One caulk to re caulk exterior seams, windows etc. Anyone used it? If not what do you use that you are happy with?
Thanks
Steve

Westwind

I just used Proflex to redo some of the joints on my Bighorn. It wasn't the easiest stuff to work with, could be real messy if you got impatient and try to move to fast. But overall I was happy with the result. I do have some area's to clean up when I get to Florida. When not golfing I have time.

MTPockets

I used Proflex on my roof edges. It's the stickiest stuff I've ever used and not real forgiving if you get it where you don't want it. Having said that, it's been on over a year and is holding up great. If you're good at running a consistent bead, you'll like it. If you require something you need to clean or wipe away excess, you may prefer something else. I use it cause I trust that it will do the job well.

Duramax1

Why do the replacement caulks not retain their color for as long as the caulking that comes from the manufacturer with the RV? Maybe I have been using the wrong one.