cbavier new to Forum and New to us 2005 BigHorn 3600RL

cbavier

Howdy Folks,
The C in my title or username is Chuck. Please allow me to introduce myself. as Chuck. :eek: I'm sure there are lot's of Chuck's here on the Forum. I'm not new to Forums. I am a Stamp Collector collecting both U.S. and Canadian Stamps. I belong to five different Stamp Collector Forums. I am 69 almost 70 years old. I have been married to the same woman for 49 years in January, so we are working on 50 years. We have Camped all our married life. From Tents to Motor Homes. We just purchased a 2005 Bighorn3600RL in October 2014. Previously we owned a 35ft Terry Fifth Wheel. We had it 12 years. We camp on average 120 days a year. May to November for the past 15 years. We are looking forward to using our Bighorn for the first time this Spring. We fished and enjoyed Boating for about 43 of the 49 years we have Camped. I've broken my back six times and had five back surgeries. We finally gave up boating about five years ago when I broke my back the fourth time. So we sold our 24ft Aqua Patio Pontoon and just settled into Camping. We live in Northern Michigan just 125 miles south of the Mighty Mackinaw Bridge. We had our house built and moved up here from Flint, Mich in 2001. I retired from General Motors and had Pastored Churches for 28 years. I am presently recovering from my Fifth Back surgery. One thing when we purchased our 2005 Bighorn it didn't have any owners manuals in it. I requested any literature they might have about our Bighorn but I think they must have forgotten about sending anything because I haven't heard anything more from Heartland. I am looking forward to reading threads and posts about Bighorn3600RL's. I'm sure I will have some questions and hopefully I can find the answers here at this forum.
Chuck

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: cbavier new to Forum and New to us 2005 BigHorn3600RL

Hi Chuck and welcome to this great forum.
The owners manual the comes with your rig is pretty generic and most people don't really need it.
However we do have an extensive selection of owners manuals for most appliances, electronic devices and exterior items.
Look in the "Tools" section at the top of the page for guides and manuals.
Since you are up near the "Big Mac" consider attending the Michigan Heartland Owners Rally in Mackinaw City.
Also consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. You can enjoy a free one year trial memership.

Peace
Dave

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired

Hi Chuck,
Nice to see your post from Northern Michigan. As the Michigan Chapter Leaders my wife Debbie and I welcome you to the forum. I hope you will consider joining the Hartland Owners Club. I see you have already posted about our rally in Mackinaw this coming August. Hope you can make it. We are always looking for ne friend and members. In need of an further info please feel free to PM me.

danemayer

Hi Chuck,

You can download the current trailer manual from the Heartlandrvs.com website. Some things may have changed since your rig was built, but I expect a lot will be the same.

jbeletti

Hi Chuck,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Bighorn purchase. I see Gerry has welcomed you and invited you to the MI chapter rally. I hope you can make it. You'll be glad you did. Wishing better days ahead for you with your back surgery recovery.