Chris Kyle 2013 Tribute Tour

scottyb

Marty Logan, owner and driver of the "Living the Dream" pro modified drag boat racing team, is putting everything into the fund.

If you can't read the description on the side of Marty's hauler in the 1st photo, it says;

100% of all income received by this race team in 2013 (prize money, sponsorship money, donations, and merchandise sales) will be donated to Chris Kyle's wife and children at the 2013 Lucas Oil Dragboat Racing Series Awards Banquet in Las Vegas, NV. No expenses for this team will come out of this fund. Every dollar taken will go to Chris Kyle's family. Please help me help them ........ Marty Logan

The 2nd is a picture of the T-shirts he is selling for $25. The T-shirts are being sold at every Lucas Oil drag Boat event. Not sure how they can be purchased elsewhere, but I will see him again in Augusta, GA on 7/18-7/20. Here is the website http://www.chriskylememorialtrust.org/ Here is Marty's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/marty.logan.31

Attachments

• Marty Logan.jpg
    Marty Logan.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Chris Kyle.jpg
    Chris Kyle.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 60

scottyb

Scott - does that mean you are offering to pick up shirts if we send you the $$$?

I will see him 5-6 more times this year, the next being in Augusta. I will find out about ordering them online. If that option is not available, I would be glad to purchase them for you at the next race (8/9-8/11) which is my home race in Marble Falls.

TXTiger

Scottyb will the boat race be coming to San Diego at all to race on Mission Bay. If so what dates? If not my T-shirt size is 2x pick on up for me and let me know the price.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Great idea of Martys. It is disturbing to me that "Ventura" is sueing the wife and wont back off. What a SLUG. I saw the interview of her on the Bill O'Reilly show and what a sweet lady. This man served our country and gave Jesse what he deserved and was killed for no good reason.

scottyb

Scottyb will the boat race be coming to San Diego at all to race on Mission Bay. If so what dates? If not my T-shirt size is 2x pick on up for me and let me know the price.

Unfortunately, the San Diego dragboat race was moved to Phoenix. We looked forward to going to Mission Bay every Sep. That race date was moved to what was formerly Firebird Raceway, now called Wild Horse Pass Raceway. I will get one for anybody that wants one when the race comes to Marble Falls, so I don't have to fly with them. Hopefully they are available online.

Peteandsharon

Scott,

I' d love to get my hands on that T-shirt but much more importantly I'd love to contribute to the fund for Kyle and Littlefield. Thanks for putting up the link for the memorial trust. Now if we could start a "send Jesse Ventura to Siberia" fund I'd divert all my money there.