Christmas wish lists

Steve.Twoknee

What is on everyone's camping/RV Christmas lists? Santa has been pretty great over the past few years, but I've managed to also be pretty darn specific! This year I can't decide, so I thought I'd find out what others are asking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattman

New mattress for me and momma in the NT. But it will probably be late Christmas present.

LBR

For us, Christmas is just another date on the calendar....we ordered a new mattress today also.

Steve.Twoknee

A new axle and a set of five new tires . . . :angel:

Ok John, I have to ask: I understand tires, and to a certain point I even understand an axel. Did the tires cause the axel to go bad, or the other way around? At what point is it money better spent on getting a new RV?
I'm curious due to having 5 blowouts on my previous TT and my belief that the axel (at least one of them) was bent even though the tires never had any strange wear patterns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
New axle and tires are cheaper than buying a new trailer . . . especially since our Prowler is less than two years old.

And it was a flat axle that wore out the tires.

IronJ

To finally get my sat wiring in the trailer to work...!!!...lol..

Morryde power cable reel?

Maybe a new great toy for the garage??..

And i guess more importantly and most needed...

MORE FREE TIME TO CAMP!!!

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

MCTalley

I'm thinking a set of those fancy GlowSteps, probably in the Spring.

Our early Christmas present was a "new" chase vehicle - 2012 Ford Escape Limited, fairly loaded, V6, 32k miles.

i-zb4J6QZ-L.jpg

farside291

An awning for the living room slide out. Really though, I kind of already got my Christmas present early when the DW bought me the new Ram to tow the BC :)

carl.swoyer

Go pro 4 black to do some photos/ videos while fishing from our new 2017 Carolina Skiff 21 ultra elite fitted with a 175 Suzuki

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

HornedToad

My wish every year since the girls have gone off to college, and now beyond, is for our family to be together for Christmas.
With four daughters spread out across Texas... a Son in law, 2 fiances and a boyfriend, that has become hard to do.
I've tried a secret weapon over the last few years with limited success, but this year I think it's going to work...
A family vacation to a cabin in the Smokey Mountains. So far everyone is on board.

I hope all the Heartland folks enjoy the Holidays and get to spend time with their families!!!

anjoro

A table with an extension for company for our new Bighorn Traveler. ....oh, I've been good all year! lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk