Close call

LBR

I do feel good about that. Please explain the delamination concerns you have.

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.
If the fire may have affected any glues or wall structure underneath the outer skin that may not get checked during the repair and assumed to be fine, but could show up in years to come...thus an inquiry about a "long term" clause in that local wall area should something creeps up on you like delamination.

Maybe someone else could chime in and dispell my concern completely if it never would be an issue? Good discussion content at least.

jbeletti

If the fire may have affected any glues or wall structure underneath the outer skin that may not get checked during the repair and assumed to be fine, but could show up in years to come...thus an inquiry about a "long term" clause in that local wall area should something creeps up on you like delamination.

Maybe someone else could chime in and dispell my concern completely if it never would be an issue? Good discussion content at least.

My sense is that your thought is well founded. Adhesives have a hot-flow temperature. If the adhesive in the wall hot-flowed, it could now be thinned out and could possibly let-go after a few hot-cold cycles. I have no experience in this - just my thoughts.

RDsStudio59

I would certainly want a professional to look at the damage and include a thorough roof inspection to look for burn spots from hot embers.

Safe Travels,

Roger

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

Good to know. Our rig is in and the initial inspection showed zero roof or sidewall damage. They even got a ladder and pushed all over it to see if they could find some soft spots. Waiting for it to get cleaned to see if there is any changes. The thought of future damage/delam has me concerned and will probably up our timeline in getting a new rig.

rhodies1

I would contact your insurance company for advise and have them inspect your unit.They should work on your behalf to have the unit cleaned to your satisfaction.Also would like to have something in writing acknowledging the situation.Also take plenty of pictures for future reference.