couch bed rest

hi we purchased a 3055 3 months ago. the frame which the blowup mattress rests on has two swing out stands for the floor. the bolts that hold the swing downs are probably 5/16 ". the other day one of them came out and i discovered they are way too short. (there are four bolts) the lock tight nut which goes on the bolt has room for only about a sixteenth of an inch to screw on to the bolt. these are special bolts with a round allen head on them. any suggestions? thanks, tom

2010augusta

They are just pan-head cap screws. Most hardware store will have them in many sizes. A regular bolt would work too, just would not match. Ours are long enough that they have a couple washers to space them out.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If you mean the four bolts that hold the floor stands to the frame and they swivel on, mine are about 1 1/2" long with a hex head, washers and a lock nut. You should be able to take the one you have to a hardware store and get one long enough to give you some threads to put the nut on.

couch bolts

hi, a nice gentleman (i did not catch his name) offered to send me new bolts. at that time i declined the offer but now i would like to take him up on that. thanks in advance. tom