cracked rims

I have a 2011 Cyclone 3814 triple axle, that we bought in 1010 has a cracked rim on left rear right front and right rear axle, cracked at the spokes, they are sending me one at this time I just noticed the other two today, and just sent them an update, I hope they will replace all of them. not really feeling warm and fuzzy, reading that there has been others that have had problems

Attachments

• right front.jpg
    right front.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 22
  • right rear.jpg
    right rear.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 21
  • trailer rim.jpg
    trailer rim.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

SLO

I’m guessing you’re dealing with Tredit. As someone who has dealt with Tredit three times on wheel issues, I can say they are very responsive to their customers. All times they have replaced the wheel in question and the last time all four wheels. There is a lot of weight on there, in my case, 16” wheels. With 11 years on your wheels I’d be glad they were Tredit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders
We had one of our rims like this crack as well. Ours was on a 2010 Elkridge. It cracked in 2012, Tredit sent us a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southernlady5464

I have a 2011 Cyclone 3814 triple axle, that we bought in 1010 has a cracked rim on left rear right front and right rear axle, cracked at the spokes, they are sending me one at this time I just noticed the other two today, and just sent them an update, I hope they will replace all of them. not really feeling warm and fuzzy, reading that there has been others that have had problems
I know you meant 2010 but your finger slipped.

porthole

Retired
Tredit and HiSpec must use the same overseas supplier. I have had 3 cracked rims and know several others that have had the same issue. Lifetime warranties help.

update: Tredit is replacing the rims, they have been very helpful. FedEx on the other hand has lost or misplaced 2 of the rims . Tredit is overnighting them to me as of today, so we can leave on our trip.