creaky floors

bridosh

We own a 2010 3200RE purchased new and have very squeakly/creaky floors in the living area, some in the bedroom and a little in the bathroom. I took it to a Heartland dealer and was told Heartland would make note of it (I have that in writing) but not take any action. At the time I was in factory warranty. Now I am only on my third party extended warranty and it is getting worse.

My questions are:
1. It is repairable?
2. Can a local Heartland dealer perform such heavy Maintenance?
3. If I visit the Heartland factory is there a repair center to do the work?
4. How will the expense of repair be handled?

Regards,
Robert Ridosh
2010 Sundance 3200RE
Vin# 5SFSG3428AE209781
(702) 524-9512

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We own a 2010 3200RE purchased new and have very squeakly/creaky floors in the living area, some in the bedroom and a little in the bathroom. I took it to a Heartland dealer and was told Heartland would make note of it (I have that in writing) but not take any action. At the time I was in factory warranty. Now I am only on my third party extended warranty and it is getting worse.

My questions are:
1. It is repairable?
2. Can a local Heartland dealer perform such heavy Maintenance?
3. If I visit the Heartland factory is there a repair center to do the work?
4. How will the expense of repair be handled?

Regards,
Robert Ridosh
2010 Sundance 3200RE
Vin# 5SFSG3428AE209781
(702) 524-9512

1. Probably.
2. Depends on the dealer's service shop, but probably.
3. Don't know for sure, but I don't think so. They may contract it out.
4. Call Heartland Customer Service with your VIN and that document in hand. Talk nice to them and explain it.

I had a loud squeak in our bedroom. The dealer had to take apart a large part of the front end to fix it. It was still under warranty at that time and there was no problem with Heartland covering it. It was handled between them and the dealer. If the dealer that put your problem in writing is the one you will take it to, you may need to get them in the loop first to have them honor what they wrote.