Cyclone 3100 vs Road Warrior 310, differences?

I'm looking at the Cyclone 3100 with the following options:

Canadian Artic pkg
Aux fuel cell
2nd and 3rd a/c
Dual pane windows
6 point level up
Full body paint (possible, not convinced yet)

What are the differences between the Cyclone and Road Warrior versions of this coach, aside from wood finishes?

Also, I'd be getting the 8 cu ft fridge, anyone have a picture of what it looks like with the pantry?

Ladiver

While I can't give you any specifics, I was in your shoes 7 weeks ago! We went with everything except the full body paint and are now awaiting the arrival of our first (trailer). It will be delivered on June 16th.

Jeff

So, I was told that the reason for having two brands for the same trailer floorplans is to allow more dealers to carry them in the same market areas... Any truth to this?

Mizmary

I would buy that. You don't want two dealers next door to each other carrying the same exact brand. It would be great for the customer, though.

Where we bought the cyclone the next door place had only road warriors. They had the same issue with keystone products though. One had raptors and one had the attitudes or whatever the next lower level was.

TXTiger

If you call Heartland customer service and ask to speak to the Cyclone/Road Warrior brand manager, I believe his name is AJ, he will tell you all about the differences between the two toy haulers as well as the Torque, a third toy hauler made by Heartland.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
We separate most of the floor plans but both Cyclone and Road Warrior share the 3100 / 310 floor plans the main differences are exterior colors and graphics, different front cap, wheels are the major exterior differences. In the inside both brands have compleatly different furniture, decor colors, flooring material, cabinet doors, faucets, valances, hardware, and different color appliances exc. Most of the differences are astatic and you can’t go wrong with either brand it really comes down to the look that you prefer on the interior and exterior of the unit. They are both built to Heartland quality down the same production line. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact or call (574) 266-3786 to my direct line. Thank you for your interest and I hope that we can earn your business and welcome you to the Heartland family.