Cyclone 4200

miboje

Re: CY 4200 release date?

Hmm...was working. Try this...http://stardeckrvs.com/skydeck_rv.php

That is not what's in store for the 4200 though...
Thank you for the new link!
Yeah, I didn't think this was for the 4200. I gathered that whatever they are doing with the 4200 is something that has not been seen before. I did some math, which I think I posted about somewhere here before, and my theory is full wall slides on both sides.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

Thank you for the new link!
Yeah, I didn't think this was for the 4200. I gathered that whatever they are doing with the 4200 is something that has not been seen before. I did some math, which I think I posted about somewhere here before, and my theory is full wall slides on both sides.

Something like this

ejuhutu3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

miboje

Something like this

ejuhutu3.jpg

Yeah, something similar to that, but full wall slide outs on both sides with no "break". But I just remembered that even full wall slides on both sides has been done before, but it's on a motor home rather than a fifth wheel. The Rexhall RexAir . The one side isn't completely full wall slide, but it's really close to it.

miboje

I'm betting it has a 36' garage that slides out to the rear and all the interior furniture and appliances pop up from the floor! You'd just need to find a really looonnnnggg campsite.:)

36' garage??;)!!!!! LOLOL... THAT would be the ULTIMATE man cave, no?;)

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

Yeah, something similar to that, but full wall slide outs on both sides with no "break". But I just remembered that even full wall slides on both sides has been done before, but it's on a motor home rather than a fifth wheel. The Rexhall RexAir . The one side isn't completely full wall slide, but it's really close to it.

It's kind of funny looking. Looking at the floor plan of that motor home and all I could think was hotdog.

miboje

It's kind of funny looking. Looking at the floor plan of that motor home and all I could think was hotdog.

LOL! Yes, I can see what you are saying.
But look how spacious it is! If I ever wanted a MH and it was just me and my fiance, that would definitely be on my list.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Re: Well, it's time to ask about the 4200 again???

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop, we are now full speed ahead and plan to have the 4200 ULTIMATE released at the Louisville (Dealers only) show on Dec 3, 2013. Will keep everyone in the loop as progression goes on, and this will be the FIRST place we will post any pictures of this beast.

porthole

Retired

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop, we are now full speed ahead and plan to have the 4200 ULTIMATE released at the Louisville (Dealers only) show on Dec 3, 2013. Will keep everyone in the loop as progression goes on, and this will be the FIRST place we will post any pictures of this beast.

Is that a promise?

Every new model out since I bought my Cyclone in 09 has had pictures on the dealer's net before any Heartland sites

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

AJ, will a DRW pickup be able to tow this thing????

miboje

Thanks for the update, AJ.

I've been a lurker for sometime, but have been watching threads on the 4200 in particular. Just went to Heartlands site and the 4200 and several other new models both in the Cyclone & Road Warrior are no longer listed. What happened? Were they tired of us talking about the new models or have they been dropped entirely?

miboje

I've been a lurker for sometime, but have been watching threads on the 4200 in particular. Just went to Heartlands site and the 4200 and several other new models both in the Cyclone & Road Warrior are no longer listed. What happened? Were they tired of us talking about the new models or have they been dropped entirely?

I noticed the 4200 was gone too. I have no idea why.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance

We have so many people calling in for it every day that upper management wanted pulled off until it was released. We should be FINNIALLY be releasing on Dec 3, 2013 at the Louisville show, which I will release the pictures here FIRST, and I can assure you will not be disappointed.

I was looking forward to seeing this at the Pamona show this weekend. It's a shame its taking so long.

priorguy

AJJones, I think this forum is your best and most effective marketing tool. I can't wait to see the photos. I found out about the torque 270Hg here. Now all you have to do is update the website. Now if only Heartland could build a true half ton toy hauler like some other brands for those of us that don't have the need for a diesel HD truck when not towing. It cuts the total cost of a rig rolling down the road too making it more accessible.

jbeletti

Is that a promise?

Every new model out since I bought my Cyclone in 09 has had pictures on the dealer's net before any Heartland sites

I'll be in Louisville. With AJ's permission - I'll get the pics online the same day I take them at the show :)

choprpilot76

So I just popped onto the Heartland website and notice that they completely removed the new 4200 off of the site. Anyone know how long ago they pulled it? I read AJ's comment above, but seriously, this is an embarrassment for Heartland. They should have NEVER started advertising something like that sooooo far in advanced, they teased it waaaaaay to early. I'm sorry but if anything they hurt their business and **** customers off. I have read throughout the forums of people holding out, expecting a promise date and then it gets bumped, and then again, and again. People are holding out buying another model in hopes of this one being better then the one they want. So, when and if they finally release this thing and it turns out to be a disappointment to them, then again, you're going to have a lot of ticked off people who waited a long time for nothing. I guess I am the only one who thinks this is getting ridiculous, I remember the "PROMISE" of a "prototype" unveiling at the big show in the beginning of September, and look, here we go again, another 3 month bump. THREE MONTHS!!!! That means they could have never been even remotely close to being able to unveil a prototype by beginning September, yet they again they teased us with that. I say enough of the bogus promises and a dang 2 year teaser. I'm just saying. They need follow the auto industries lead, at least when they start promising these new sports cars two years out, they actually have specs and photos and deliver on time, there's a reason they do it this way Heartland, to not **** off their customers.