Cyclone 4200

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Re: Well, it's time to ask about the 4200 again???

Sorry for the disappointment there has been a lot of R&D into this floor plan. We have built a prototype, but that unit needed quite a few changes made to it (which we have made). This model is set to release on Dec 3, 2013 at which point we will release the floor plan and all of the pictures. Trust me we are working diligently to have this done in time for the show season in January. Unforchunetly with the first design we had to deal with a few issues that THOR's legal team were not comfortable with, that have now been resolved (which took much longer than anticipated). We are now passed that and given the green light on the floor plan and design which I look forward to sharing on Dec 3, 2013. Once again truly sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused everyone unforchunetly to make an omelet (or to come out with something innovative no one has seen before) sometimes you have to break a couple eggs.

miboje

The good news is that those who are interested have another three months to save up more money for their down-payment.

Brad1103

I've been following this forum myself and my wife and I came with in signing the papers on a 4000 but held off on a few reasons. I'm very excited to find out about the 4200 because we live out of ours because of my work and need all the extra room we can get. LoL

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

I've been following this forum myself and my wife and I came with in signing the papers on a 4000 but held off on a few reasons. I'm very excited to find out about the 4200 because we live out of ours because of my work and need all the extra room we can get. LoL

Not sure if anything has changed. But heartland use to void warranties for those that live in the Toy Haulers or full time with them. If they still do, be careful who you tell what your intentions are with your trailer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

miboje

Re: CY 4200 release date?

What does the link have to do with "Full wall slide"?
I didn't post the link, but the third image down on the right depicts Lifestyle RV's full wall slide. You can see it better if you click the image to enlarge it.

alex00

The 4200 is back up on Heartland 's website. The bedroom/bathroom is detailed with the rest blacked out. There appears to be something interesting on the door side.

Sent by smoke signals using Tapatalk for campfires 4

HornedToad

That is one deep slide... or is it one of those side ramp patios???

miboje

That is one deep slide... or is it one of those side ramp patios???
Yes, it is deep. That's interesting. It could certainly be a side ramp patio, but they've said that this is something completely new. Keystone already has a toy hauler with side and end patios. On the Keystone, the side patio as it the back. Oh, yeah...I just remembered... Open Range has a toy hauler and regular fiver with a side patio in about the same area that is indicated on the 4200, but neither had a patio at the end.

jbeletti

Not sure if anything has changed. But heartland use to void warranties for those that live in the Toy Haulers or full time with them. If they still do, be careful who you tell what your intentions are with your trailer.

Hi Matt,

I've never heard of Heartland voiding a warranty for full-time use. While the language in the warranty document for some of our brands give us the right to do so, I've never heard of it being invoked. That said, I do recall from years back, a toyhauler owner using his garage for commercial use and that may have caused some issue.

Mizmary

Everyone knows we full time. And we haven't had any issues getting help. Our furnace is fixed but the location of the furnace made it so that the service tech needed to bill an extra hour. Heartland took care of it over the phone in less than 15 minutes. Amazing customer service. The service tech said he's never seen it so good. He must not get many chances to work on heartland products?

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

Hi Matt,

I've never heard of Heartland voiding a warranty for full-time use. While the language in the warranty document for some of our brands give us the right to do so, I've never heard of it being invoked. That said, I do recall from years back, a toyhauler owner using his garage for commercial use and that may have caused some issue.

I was just repeating what I have read on this site. I could of swore I have read it on the HL website as well, maybe not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

jbeletti

No worries Matt. Heartland like all mfrs keep that available if needed. Glad we've not needed to use it except in the one commercial use case that I vaguely recall.

Hi Mary! It was great to meet you and your family. Pleased to hear we're meeting your expectations.

Mizmary

No worries Matt. Heartland like all mfrs keep that available if needed. Glad we've not needed to use it except in the one commercial use case that I vaguely recall.

Hi Mary! It was great to meet you and your family. Pleased to hear we're meeting your expectations.

Definitely! 😃

I thought that the new 4200 was going to be like 600+ sq. feet. With the new "outline" on the Heartland site, it does not look like it will be that big.

miboje

I thought that the new 4200 was going to be like 600+ sq. feet. With the new "outline" on the Heartland site, it does not look like it will be that big.

I noticed that too. Now, it may be that there is an add-a-room added to the patio deck, so that would be about 8.5x12, and that driver's side slideout looks to be about 12X3, and that super deep slideout could be a telescoping slideout (or an add-a-room) at about 9x10, plus the bed slideout is about 3x5. Add in a trailer length/width of 43x8.5, and you come out at a bit over 600 square feet. Of course, I could be completely wrong. :D

Sorry for the disappointment there has been a lot of R&D into this floor plan. We have built a prototype, but that unit needed quite a few changes made to it (which we have made). This model is set to release on Dec 3, 2013 at which point we will release the floor plan and all of the pictures. Trust me we are working diligently to have this done in time for the show season in January. Unforchunetly with the first design we had to deal with a few issues that THOR's legal team were not comfortable with, that have now been resolved (which took much longer than anticipated). We are now passed that and given the green light on the floor plan and design which I look forward to sharing on Dec 3, 2013. Once again truly sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused everyone unforchunetly to make an omelet (or to come out with something innovative no one has seen before) sometimes you have to break a couple eggs.

Only 2 weeks from today we will all know what this big secret is all about. Just hope we are not disappointed. It better be worth the wait AJ !!