Dealer Recomendation?

Hello, all!

After months of researching, we have settled on a purchasing a BC 3650 and cannot wait to begin our FT journey! We are looking for a dealership hopefully in Texas not only to purchase our rig, but one that has a great service reputation. Although there is a dealership here in our home town, we are searching elsewhere. We are not adverse to going outside of Texas to find the right one. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

JoeandKimH
Lubbock, TX
Soon to be BC 3650 owners

jimtoo

Hi Joe and Kim,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club when you get your unit. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Jim_Hull

We have a great servicing dealer in Farina, IL. I know that is quite a hike from any part of Texas, but they have been great to deal with. They treated us great when we decided on a 4010 RD. Ask for John. He worked with us on Redding and beat any price we found elsewhere.

S&S RV
Farina, IL
(618) 245-3533

- - - Updated - - -

John worked with us on ordering. I don't know how I managed to type Redding.

jayc

Legendary Member
Our dealer in Houston is Ron Hoover. They are a great dealer and have helped us with several rallies. They just moved into a much larger location on the west side of Houston. I see that you are in Lubbock. They have a store in Boerne in the Texas hill country.

We have a West Texas chapter of the Owners Club, so when you make your purchase, come to a rally.

Good luck.

brianlajoie

I would consider looking at webs sites rvtrader or rvt. There is a big price difference between the 33 3650 trailers listed on rvtrader. If you consider a brand new 2016, you could save even more money. We bought our trailer off the net and bought it for considerably less than any local dealer was will to take. We have never been back to the dealer (1000 miles away - nothing wrong with them) and use RVIA/RVDA master techs for warranty and non warranty work. I have never taken my trailer to a dealer for work. Make sure you have a good PDI list.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello, all!

After months of researching, we have settled on a purchasing a BC 3650 and cannot wait to begin our FT journey! We are looking for a dealership hopefully in Texas not only to purchase our rig, but one that has a great service reputation. Although there is a dealership here in our home town, we are searching elsewhere. We are not adverse to going outside of Texas to find the right one. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

JoeandKimH
Lubbock, TX
Soon to be BC 3650 owners

Welcome JoeandKim!

Once you're an owner, please consider joining the Heartland Owners Club, we have a growing West Texas Chapter!

Although they don't sell Big Country, Pharr RVs in Lubbock is a Heartland Dealer and can probably service your rig. They helped sponsor our West Texas Chapter Rally this past March.

We've also visited with Franklin's Big Country RV in Abilene, they may not be carrying Big Country anymore, but I've heard good things about their service department.

There's a new dealer in Abilene called Vincent Motors & RV they do carry BC. We visited with them as well, and they are eagerly growing their market share, expanding their service area and putting in a large parts department.

I cannot personally vouch for these 3 dealers as we haven't done repair work with them or bought from them, but we have had a good overall first impression. All of these are individually/family owned, not a large "chain" which seem to have the majority of the market in parts of Texas.

If you'd like our personal experience with ExploreUSA Mesquite, send us a PM.