Destin West RV Resort for my birthday

mikeandconnie

My wife ask me where I wanted to go for my birthday. I could have gone anywhere, I chose FWB Destin West! Great decision. The park is beautiful with easy walk to the ocean. Plant an umbrella and relax! Happy Birthday to me.
Of course I have mention Margaritville ....yum yum.

Kbvols

Happy Birthday! What a great way to spend it. We love Destin although we have never RV'D there we plan to next year. I will put this park on the list. I have been looking at some parks just east of Destin also.. enjoy

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We stayed there in 2014 so that we were close to the convention center for our granddaughter's dance competition. Beautiful cg and helpful folks running it. They were in progress of placing new cable for the wifi and it really needed help. We stay at Camp Gulf just on the east side of Destin every year at Labor Day. It is also a beautiful cg with 15 sites actually on the beach. Much higher rates than Destin West is why we go during the off season. This will be our 16th consecutive year.

Kbvols

We stayed there in 2014 so that we were close to the convention center for our granddaughter's dance competition. Beautiful cg and helpful folks running it. They were in progress of placing new cable for the wifi and it really needed help. We stay at Camp Gulf just on the east side of Destin every year at Labor Day. It is also a beautiful cg with 15 sites actually on the beach. Much higher rates than Destin West is why we go during the off season. This will be our 16th consecutive year.

Camp Gulf is what I was looking at do you prefer it over Destin West? It is closer to Pompano Joe's which we love so that is why we are leaning toward it. Apologies to Mike for hijacking thread.