Diesel lower than Gas

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
San Angelo, Tx Range of 1.90 (Sams Club) to 2.19 at Stripes convenience stores. Who would have thought a year ago? The down side is since my son hauls crude oil, there is less oil to be hauled which adversely impacts his pay check.

Yep, good for the end user but not so much for the producer. Plus because of the lower oil prices as it affects the rate of inflation no COLA for us on SS which is just asinine. A lot of other goods and services have had dramatic price increases!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Diesel at the King Soopers where I fill up was $2.19 yesterday. With my .60 cent a gallon discount $1.59. With the holidays coming and them bringing all of our kids to visit too, I see a $1.00 off a gallon event coming soon.

Cjackg

Diesel in the Chattanooga area has been $1.99 for months at several locations... It just dropped to 1.96 at a couple of places... Hope the trend continues as we will be heading west to AZ in few weeks.

BLHFUN

Gas Buddy for ZIP 65809 - We just hit $1.99 all over Springfield, MO for Diesel and $1.63 for Regular - Who would have guessed that?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Regular unleaded is $1.67.9 at the corner Sinclair station by my house!

I hope it keeps going lower so we won't have to refinance the house to go to the Tucson HOC Rodeo Rally in February!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
As everyone is celebrating these lower fuel prices (I know I have been) please remember those in the oilfield that are being laid off or have been laid off for some time now due to these low oil prices. Will not be a very bright Christmas for some of them.

Mcook

Here in Alabama they have started talking about raising the fuel tax since the fuel price has dropped.
Can't win...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Here in Alabama they have started talking about raising the fuel tax since the fuel price has dropped.
Can't win...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Did that here in PA a couple of years ago when prices were high so the lower prices help now.

pegmikef

Well, it is not lower, but it is equal to gas and pretty low. Maybe the bill that was just signed lifting the prohibition against exporting crude will help some of the oil field folks that were laid off get back to work. My son hauls crude and fortunately in our area they are still pumping plenty of oil.

Attachments

• dieselequalregular.jpg
    dieselequalregular.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 41

Ron-Cookie

I filled up my diesel truck for $1.17 per gallon here in Maricopa today... I had Reward Points and got a dollar off per gallon at Fry's grocery store.... ;) But it was my lowest as well

8amps

$2.16 for diesel at Palm Springs Sam's Club. On a related note, when I opened up Gas Buddy, it said that gas prices were expected to rise 10-25 cents a gallon in the next week. What's the scoop Californians? Tax increase?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I filled up on Thursday by my house (120th. & Colorado Blvd.) at $1.65.9 for regular unleaded . . . still the same price today when I drove by.

dlw930

Regular unleaded 1.639 and diesel 1.799 at Sam's Club south of Ft Worth this weekend. Most places around here getting 1.999 or 2.099 for diesel.