• Febuary 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale and Jen

Funtimers
Hi there
If you still have problems with the satellite wiring, Dale might be able to help. He's successfully done two of our trailers! We'll be at the rally.

Jenny

Hi All

My DW said she would make a Chinese Chicken Salad to bring. Since we are not staying at park will look for the group around 4pm.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Names

We have the name tags printed, but do we put your real names on them or your site handle:confused:. Maybe you dont want anyone to know who you really are:rolleyes:. I am going no matter what the weather,spent too much time on this weekend. I dont care if it is raining ducks, cats or anything else. Bob:D:D:eek:

Last edited:

sdgirl

Happy Birthday Larry ~

Hope you have a SUPER year!

Bob,, real names for Roy and I on the name tags, please. Thanks !

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
real names for everyone! Yea we have returned, battered, bruised, but with our heads held up high. Thanks everyone for the happy bday, today I am the ripe ole age of 58, can I really be that old? Well at least Bob has got me by a few years. Anyway, rain or shine, duct taped and all we will be there Friday come rain or shine, unless I really did damage, which I will know by Thursday afternoon.
Later All,

Bob&Patty

Pies, Oh Boy

Thanks Wayne, see you Friday, rain or shine. Pat and I will not be there until about 3 or so. Bob:D

sdgirl

Keep your paws crossed

:( Hi all, our golden retriever had another blood test on Monday and the results are not promising. She isn't any worse, but she's not any better either. She will have a bone marrow test on Thursday to see what's really going on here. Not sure at this point if Roy and I will be there or not. Going to try to make it, so think good thoughts! She acts like she feels better, but I have to wonder if it's just the Prednisone that she is on.

Bob&Patty

sdGirl, we will all keep hoping the pup will be OKNone. Keep us informed on her progress. Bob and the gang:D:D

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
bob,
looks like we will be able to attend the rally. I took the rig to the repair shop and he said it was pretty much superficial so when the adjuster comes tomorrow and they order the parts, we will pick it up unfixed friday morn and head to anaheim. this is of course its raining and pouring as we like to mix it on the road NOT! sounds like a real adventure. if its raining is it advisable to let the awning down or will we regret that?

jbeletti

Awning down in the rain? Yes, do it. This allows you to extend your RVing experience, continuing outdoors during rain, so long has it is not super hard rain, very windy, very cold or raining in at an angle.

You may end up rolling up your awning wet which will lead to mildew issues if it is not dried out soon. But that can be scrubbed off and I don't let that stop me from using the awning.

Have fun and watch those corners coming into the next CG. Get your spotter(s) out there with 2-way radios. Short radio bursts (STOP, OK, BACK etc.).

Jim

Bob&Patty

Film At 11

Well Larry, it's up to you whether to travel with the awning open or not. You might have more holes to fill in the coach. Maybe a windshield or 2 to replace. But if you decide to leave it open have Debbi take pictures of it going down the freeway. Never seen a 20' flag flying at 60 mph. Bring umbrellas because you will need them. Now, yes you will want to open it when you get parked. If it is wet when you roll it up to leave, open it back up at home and let it dry. Just teasing, talk to you later. Bob:D:D:eek:

Last edited:

sdgirl

Lol

Thanks for giving me something to laugh about. Great visual!

Update on Pup... she seems to be holding her own, won't have latest test results until sometime tomorrow. Thanks for all the good wishes! If we come, my sister will keep pup at home and keep an eye on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.