dish hookup on 321

I have a Torque TQ 321 and I have trying to hookup a dish satellite. What connections do I use. So far I am just using a ohm meter and cannot find a cable that is connected from the outside to inside. What should it be? Does anyone have a coax layout?

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi chazjensen,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some help for you with info for TQ321 setup.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

etcmss

when I had this problem the cable drawing (schematic) seemed to be the best guide.
You did not mention the year of your Torque so maybe this one helps.
Got it from Heartland Guides in Tools and Electronics--Cable Layouts.

attached is the drawing

Some of us have had the cable problem so there are a few threads for help.
From this drawing the antenna booster being on or off should have no relevance. Some have used cable tracers to find breaks/loose connectors.
Some problems just inside the UDC area or a nearby connection outlet (like in the basement) where the loose connector or poor connector lost the signal.
I started my troubleshooting with antenna (Tailgater) direct to the receiver to prove all works--then I used antenna to UDC and connect receiver to almost every outlet looking for connection.
You can gain access to the cables through the basement and do hand over hand or the cable tracing. Be patient you will find it.

http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/manuals/Electronics/Coax_Layouts/All_Brands/Cyclone%20RW%20Torque%20Edge%202015%20COAX.pdf

Attachments

• Cyclone RW Torque Edge 2015 COAX.pdf
    86.5 KB · Views: 19