Dish Network RVers Tech Support

wdk450

Gang: I have been informed today that Dish Network has a special Tech support group for RVers. Their direct phone line is: 800-970-9021 . They are only available 8-5 Central Time.

jbeletti

Gang: I have been informed today that Dish Network has a special Tech support group for RVers. Their direct phone line is: 800-970-9021 . They are only available 8-5 Central Time.

Cool - when we move to CO, I'm considering moving from DirecTV to Dish Network. Haven't been a Dish customer in over 10 years. Time to checkout the other side.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thanks for that info I will save the number for future use.
I'm going to have another Dish installed at my home so I can hook up the RV. That way it will record all of our shows to our DVR and we could watch then while we're Glamping. I don't want have to drag out my Dish King Dome each time we get Home.

pegmikef

They didn't tell you where the dedicated group will be did they. I always have better luck with the tech is US-based when I call for location changes for local stations.

Westwind

Thats the number I used when I set up our Dish Tailgator for the first time, the gentlemen that I dealt with spoke english very well and I was able to understand him clearly and he was extremely helpful since I was experiencing connection problems. We were able to figure out that the trailer wiring was the problem and once I direct connected to the receiver we were all set.
Disconnecting the service after we arrived home was a bigger problem - their staff just doesn't have a clue as to what a tailgater is and the type of service they advertise which is 30 days and it can be terminated and no I don't have to turn in the receiver I own. But I expected it and dealt with it.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hey Jim...when you make the move, mention my name. I'm working towards a set of steak knives; only 12 more referrals to go!
Hey wait I have been a dish customer since they existed, use my name, I need steak knives!(not)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
They keep sending me junk mail telling me a referred friend gets me $50! Use my name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoadJunkie

They keep sending me junk mail telling me a referred friend gets me $50!

Now wait just one darn, toot'n, minute here...I called "Dibs" on Jim's defection to dish. If we already had steak knives that would be a whole different story. Gads-zooks...what ever happened to the law of the Dibs?

wdk450

I have to apologize for the misinformation Dish Network Main Technical support gave me. The phone number I gave is for ACTIVATING or GETTING RV Dish Network equipment/service. There is no menu choice on that number for problems/troubleshooting.