Dish TV for RVers

jimtoo

You most likely left a key to the house with someone .. have them go in and disconnect the phone line from the receiver... then call Dish again. See if it makes a difference.
Jim M

We have Dish also, and several receivers. We got down to AZ and called Dish to get our locals changed to AZ. Didn't happen. Our home unit was still telling them we were home. Very frustrating. Now we will be packing the home receiver with us on long trips, so we can get the locals wherever we are. Plus it has pause, record and re-wind features, which is really nice when you missed something that was said.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I got the Tailgater and receiver online for under five hundred including shipping and I use the RV package from dish and have had no problems at all in New Mexico and in east and west Texas. I like it because you set it out so it can see the southern sky, plug the receiver in and it does all the rest. No calling, no separate power cable. I use the rv package because I have a different provider at my house, so I go month to month.

We got ours today Mike. I took it out to the trailer and was up and going in no time flat. Super easy they almost have that "Marine" proof! LOL!