Do you hate your shower drain as much as I do??

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Kathy I'm confused. Your shower has a plug? Ours only has a strainer which we haven't had any problems with.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Byrd...ours has a drain with a little round disc with holes that sets in the drain...what a PAIN. Always bending and popping out...this solved the problem beautifully!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Byrd...ours has a drain with a little round disc with holes that sets in the drain...what a PAIN. Always bending and popping out...this solved the problem beautifully!!

Ours bent up within a few weeks so we just pulled it out and left it out. Will check this out though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks, If we ever have a problem this gizmo looks like it's worth looking into.

However, we have had no trouble with our drain screen, (mega-shower).
After every couple of showers I reach down with some TP and clean the hair sitting on top. (DW and I have our share of hair) Seems to keep everything flowing smoothly. Trace

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thx Kathy. We haven't had a problem but with the mega shower we don't even step on the drain. You do have an advantage over our unit with the mini-mega shower and having cabinet storage in the bathroom. Wish I had your problem.