Dometic 1350 fan fix and baffle fix.

yepuhuh

Was successful in building the baffle for the top vent as well as putting a new hose on the drain. Fans inside that were bought off ebay work nicely. There were 3 wires on my light and I wired only to the one side with a red wire. I did not have to use the black wire at all because the fans ground thru the fins. This Forum is a wealth of information. I would love to put some pictures on here but have not figured out how to. When I try to attach it says I have too many and I can't delete the ones I've used before. Now hoe did I know the fans were running? I put my smart phone in the fridge and recorded it!

Attachments

• 20130803_074412.jpg
    20130803_074412.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 159

yepuhuh

Was successful in building the baffle for the top vent as well as putting a new hose on the drain. Fans inside that were bought off ebay work nicely. There were 3 wires on my light and I wired only to the one side with a red wire. I did not have to use the black wire at all because the fans ground thru the fins. This Forum is a wealth of information. I would love to put some pictures on here but have not figured out how to. When I try to attach it says I have too many and I can't delete the ones I've used before. Now hoe did I know the fans were running? I put my smart phone in the fridge and recorded it!
I took a lead weight and string and fed the string thru the back down to the first vent then pulled the hose back up through and connected it

yepuhuh

today 42 degrees on display. After all this I think this fridge may have a different problem..... :(

yepuhuh

33 degrees today in fridge area and 18 degrees in freezer in 100 degree weather outside with ac off.

yepuhuh

0 degrees freezer 34 degrees in the fridge display and 36 on the thermometer in the fridge. coil fans running baffle seems to be working just right.

danemayer

This is a side view showing a baffle arrangement that should improve airflow. It's derived from someone's pencil drawing (sorry I don't remember who I got it from, so I can't give him credit).

Attachments

• RM1350 Baffle system 004.pdf
    144.2 KB · Views: 62