Door-side Ceiling Air Vents - No Air Flow

joaquin45

Not getting air flow through the door-side ceiling vents. Off-door side flowing/blowing okay.

Is there something I'm doing wrong; anyone experience this problem?

Just purchased this unit in early May and haven't used it that much - plus now the outside air temps much higher, so it's noticeable.

Already had a problem with setting up satellite dish; coax wiring to rear was kinked/broken/corroded, what a nightmare.

Thinking I may have purchased a unit built on Monday morning or Friday afternoon!! Not A Happy Camper!!

Mburtsvt

The door side are the intake vents. They would not blow any A/C. Turn on the AC and put a piece of paper over one and it will stick, (via air pressure). The ones on the other side would be kicking down A/C.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Verify that the outflow vents do not have the filters in them. The filters go in the intake side. Easy to pull them down and swap with the correct side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joaquin45

Thanks for the input; certainly now makes sense to me - will check when I can get to the unit again.

By the way; would you happen to know how these vents are removed?

Also, are there any filters, if so so where?

Again Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Appreciate the information plan on checking as soon as I get to the unit again.

By the way; would you happen to know how these vents are removed?

Also, are there any filters, if so so where?

Thanks

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for the info - didn't see/note any filters in the return side; but will recheck.

Again thank you

The filters are thin piece of foam. Hard to see without pulling the vent out. Stick fingers into the vent, grab and pull down, they should easily snap out of the frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk