Dyson Vacuum

Rdsharp

Hey guys, we have a Landmark Syracuse that came with the dyson vacuum? It does not work?? It charges, but then will work for about 20 seconds then it sputters on and off until it finally just quits??? Have cleaned it out everywhere, still no progress? Anybody else have this problem and know of a solution??
Thank You

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hey guys, we have a Landmark Syracuse that came with the dyson vacuum? It does not work?? It charges, but then will work for about 20 seconds then it sputters on and off until it finally just quits??? Have cleaned it out everywhere, still no progress? Anybody else have this problem and know of a solution??
Thank You

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have had that happen several times and it’s always because I have forgotten to clean the filter.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ours is doing the same, about 2 years old. I figured it was the battery, but haven't researched enough to find a replacement. I have a corded vac I'm using for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTPockets

Call Dyson with your model number... they may send a new battery free... if not free, they will sell you one for about $9.00.... I know as I’ve had to do that and first time was free, second time not. Battery lasted about two years....