EVENT: Dealer Open House: TX, Donna * - 2/18/2010 to 02/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Tom, I just came in from working on the shed. I'm afraid that some of the neighbors are mad about me going out at daylight to build the shed. :mad:

jayc

More Information/News

The Ron Hoover Part and Service manager has agreed to offer Heartland owners a 5% discount on their already discounted parts for us on the day of the luncheon.

He also agreed to perform warranty services at their shop, no matter where the unit was purchased. Just be sure to call and make an appointment because they are super busy right now.

jayc

Re: More Information/News

I found a few more owners at some of the parks around Donna that are added to the list.

nemo45

Jay,

We originally said we'd be bringing two guests. we'd like to bring two more if we can.

jayc

Don, you got it buddy. And by the way, nice meeting you and Carol the other day.

jayc

We had a new Big Country that came in here at Mission West. They weren't aware of the forum or the luncheon, so I gave them the information and they are signed up.

netters1

jayc, I hate to ask, but would it be possible for you to tell the new people at Mission West about the Potluck at Retama on Tuesday, the 16th. I think we will have about 40 there...thanks, Lynette

jcd8822

Joseph
Count us in, wer are in Mercedes. Our medical tests are not until 2 p.m. that day. This is the same even in the Rec Hall I attended last year where they found my aneurysm. LOL

jayc

Rick and Debbie, there is a list on the first page of this thread with the names of everyone that has signed up.

jimtoo

Well it was a really good event. Lots of people attended and had a good Hot dog and,, or hamburger, with beans, chips and potato salad. Ron Hoover RV had a great setup, lots of tables and lots of Heartland RV's to tour and look at.

Thanks Ron Hoover RV for a great day.

Jim M and Bette

Status
Not open for further replies.