EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/25/2013 to 4/28/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

We arrived here mid-afternoon yesterday (Wed). Got all setup, relaxed a bit, then headed out with the caravan to dinner at LuLus. Fun time - great food!

Had a 7pm Skype call with my son and DIL and our grand-daughter who turned 1 yesterday.

Then joined a group of ralliers outside around a virtual campfire for some fun discussion.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Finally got Nathan in from PA & now on the road. See y'all mid afternoon.

Rodbuster

Fran and I went for a walk this morning. We were stopped at least a half dozen times by guys wanting to play golf on Friday. A couple of them played with us on Wednesday but most of them just arrived today.

I was very surprised that they had heard about Dick Hill's exhibition on Wednesday. I received many requests to have him show up on Friday and share some of his many novelty shots with us.
Well, I have GREAT NEWS....Dick H. will be there.

We have 2 tee times. 10:16 AM and 10:24 AM
We will be leaving about 9:30 AM from or around site 132.

Dick

VKTalley

Had a great time tonight at the ice cream social! It was great meeting everyone.....though I'll not remember everyone's names. Looking forward to a great rest of the weekend!!

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hope Malcolm and Dave got some good pics of the Ice Cream crowd at the Meet & Greet tonight. Great turnout. Nathan and Byrd Mathis got away before we did the introductions so we will get them properly introduced tomorrow evening. Wonderful gathering of Heartland folks. I agree with the many folks who said this is a great group to be a part of. I have told the story many times that we had heard about the great fun the Heartlanders had at Rallies before we bought our Big Horn. It was one of the determining factors that lead us to select a Heartland product. Thanks to everyone that has come to participate in our AlaMissiBamaSsippi Spring Rally. YOU are what makes it so much fun for all of us. Hogan and Donna

GETnBYE

We really enjoyed meeting everyone at the ice cream social last night. Looking forward to the events today and tomorrow.
Hope we didn't wake to many up with the smoke alarm this morning, we don't cook very often and it shows!

VKTalley

We really enjoyed meeting everyone at the ice cream social last night. Looking forward to the events today and tomorrow.
Hope we didn't wake to many up with the smoke alarm this morning, we don't cook very often and it shows!

Didn't hear the alarm at my "place" and I had the bedroom windows open. ;-)

davebennington

We had a great time at the Ice Cream social. Here are a few shots.

First we have our Chapter Leader Hogan Cooper preaching to the masses:
IMG_1865.jpg

Next we have all the attendees:
IMG_1859.jpg IMG_1861.jpg IMG_1860.jpg

jbeletti

Nice pictures Dave. What a colorful group we are. That first shot looks like Hogan getting ready to conduct his Heartland orchestra :)

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Looks like you're having a relaxing time. Wish we could have made it. Daughter-in-law's surgery went well on her hip. We are being kept on our toes by our 6 year old granddaughter. Looking for a vacation after all of this! :)

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Betty, wish you and Harry could have been here. Look forward to next time. Hope all goes well.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We are pulling out early in the morning. Enjoyed seeing our old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks Hogan and Donna for arranging the rally. See you all in Goshen. Ken and Faye

Status
Not open for further replies.