EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/25/2013 to 4/28/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Potluck list:

Rana - Jalapeno Popper dip & Pimento Cheese finger sandwiches

Dottie - Black-Eyed Peas and Cornbread

Val - Spoonbread and Derby Pie

This is just a running list to help out.

ATLJOHN

Thanks Lou for the update on the cg check-in.

We are bring Mac & cheese and Banana pudding.

We will be arriving about 5-6 pm on Tue. See you all there.

jnclevel

Mary and I will be there Tuesday around 5-6 pm.
We will be bringing peas and a dessert for the potluck.
As far as the golf goes, will there be any sort of signup sheet or will someone be coordinating this? I certainly would like to play.

Rodbuster

I would gladly accommodate you but my friend Dick (rodbuster) is known as a hard nosed ruthless person and will probably not allow any charity strokes. Sorry but he's much older and meaner than I. See you on Monday. Ken

Ken, I'm sorry but I don't agree with your statement at all. Actually, I was quite surprised that you would make such a statement. I want evertbody that reads this to know that am not "much" older than you.

Dave, as far as being "great golfers", well I think you are mixing me up with somebody else. Just last week I played and had a terrible round. To give you an idea on how bad I played, I lost two balls in the ball washer.
Ken plays pretty good but I wouldn't exactly call him a "great golfer. The last time he and I played I kept telling him, that when he hits the ball, "to keep his head down"........so he wouldn't see me laughing.

Is Wednesday going to be our golf day???
Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Dick

Dick

Last edited:

jimmar

Since this is our first rally, I am not sure how the potluck dinner works. Can I bring a meat, like pulled pork, or is it just all side dishes? Any help for this newbie would be appreciated.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Jim & Marianne, the Pot Lucj is pretty much up to you. The pulled pork would be great. We are loosely following a Southurn tthem so pulled pork is right in there. See you soon
hogan

Rodbuster

For the pot luck, we are bringing a praline pecan cake (if Dick doesn't get to it first).
Anxious to get there.

Speedy

Potluck list

Rana - Jalapeno Popper Dip & Pimento Cheese Finger Sandwiches
Val - Spoon Bread and Derby Pie
Bette – Carrot Soufflé
AtlJohn – Mac & Cheese / Banana Pudding
Mary – Peas and a desert
Jim & Marianne – Pulled Pork???
Fran – Praline Pecan Cake
Pat & Wyndy – Spiral Cut Baked Ham

Last edited:

hillsonwheels

Hogan........Saw Dave and Judy at a Mickey Ds in the Villages as we here heading outta Lady Lake. Small world!!!! Said they may be later leaving the area.

jimmar

Jim & Marianne, the Pot Lucj is pretty much up to you. The pulled pork would be great. We are loosely following a Southurn tthem so pulled pork is right in there. See you soon
hogan

Thanks for the reply. Put us down for pulled pork and some buns (if anyone wants to make a sandwich). Looking forward to our first rally. We'll be getting in early Thursday afternoon.

Speedy

Potluck list
Rana - Jalapeno Popper dip & Pimento Cheese finger sandwiches
Val - Spoon Bread and Derby Pie
Bette – Carrot Soufflé
AtlJohn – Mac & Cheese / Banana Pudding
Mary – Peas and a desert
Jim & Marianne – Pulled Pork and buns
Fran – Praline Pecan Cake
Pat & Wyndy – Spiral Cut Baked Ham

VKTalley

Malcolm and I will be arriving sometime tomorrow after 12 noon. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

Rodbuster

Leaving the house in a little while. Will be arriving around noontime on Tuesday.

Ken, nobody has mentioned anything about what day they want to play golf. Since your there, do you want to set up a tee time for Wednesday?

Dick

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Leaving the house in a little while. Will be arriving around noontime on Tuesday.

Ken, nobody has mentioned anything about what day they want to play golf. Since your there, do you want to set up a tee time for Wednesday?

Will check it out today.
Dick
Will check it out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.