EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/25/2013 to 4/28/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
congrats on retirement. There has been nothing posted yet on Tshirts but if we have enough interest, we will try to do a Spring Rally shirt.
Just so you all (yall) know, we added two couples to the Rally attendees today; Jimmy and Marianne Lewis, firstimers from Port Orange, FL and our AlaMissiBamaSippi sweethearts, Bobby and Peggy Sheedy.

Hogan

VKTalley

congrats on retirement. There has been nothing posted yet on Tshirts but if we have enough interest, we will try to do a Spring Rally shirt.

Hogan

Hey, Hogan,
If you do decide to do Spring Rally t-shirts....Malcolm and I would be interested in getting two. I am planning on making a t-shirt quilt with shirts bought on our travels this year as a keepsake of our adventures so the rally shirts would be a great addition to that group.

hogan

Thanks Wyndysweep for passing along the new phone number for reservations. I will make sure to include that in the "Time to Reserve" message and I have changed it on the announcement page. Hogan

hillsonwheels

Hogan........the Hills would be interested in two (2) XL mens t-shirts also if you're doing them. Trust you and your Lady are well!

We found this group while searching the Heartland site for information - didn't know anything like this group existed until then. We have made a reservation for the rally and look forward to meeting all of you. - Roy and Terri Schaub

Gizzy

We found this group while searching the Heartland site for information - didn't know anything like this group existed until then. We have made a reservation for the rally and look forward to meeting all of you. - Roy and Terri Schaub

Welcome. We're sure you will enjoy the rally. Great location/great members. I'm sure you will be hearing from our Chapter Leaders Hogan and Donna Cooper. Are you going to make it to the national rally in Goshen? Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Jerry & Lily

hogan

Roy and Terry, We are happy to have you join up with us for our Spring Rally down on the coast. Just a couple of questions and I will post you on our attendees list; Are you Heartland product owners, are you members of Heartland Owners club, and where is your hometown?
You do not have to be an owner or HOC member to join us for the Rally. Please advise and I will get you signed up. I know you will enjoy our Rally. And we look forward to meeting you there.
Hogan and Donna Cooper- Chapter Leaders- AlaMissiBamaSippi Chapter

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hogan - it looks like Roy and Terry have a 2010 North Trail. Hopefully they will respond letting you know if they have joined the club or not. A great way to join is by the introductory free membership for 1 year. Hope they take advantage of it.

We have a 2010 Heartland North Trail. To the best of my knowledge, we are not members. I haven't had a great deal of time to search the site, so I'm not sure how to check or become a member. If we've erred planning to attend, my apologies. :confused: - Terri Schaub

danemayer

I'm not sure how to check or become a member.
Hi AUTigerFan,

There's a Club Portal Page that provides information about how to join the club, an explanation of benefits, and will likely answer all your questions. One of the recently added choices is the Introductory Membership which is free so you can experience some of the benefits of joining, without any risk. Here's a link to the Club Portal Page.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Terri - Welcome to the Forum. To learn more about the Heartland Owners Club and the free introduction membership, just go back to the portal page (front page) and click on the Heartland Owner Club section (middle part of the page). The free introduction membership lets you do everything a full membership does but you will not get the name tags or camper's club plate. If you decide to upgrade during the free membership period, then you will be able to obtain the name tags and club plate.
As far as this upcoming rally, I know Hogan as well as all the other participants that will be coming to the rally will welcome you with open arms so plan on coming. We will be there and hope to meet both you and Roy.

VKTalley

We have a 2010 Heartland North Trail. To the best of my knowledge, we are not members. I haven't had a great deal of time to search the site, so I'm not sure how to check or become a member. If we've erred planning to attend, my apologies. :confused: - Terri Schaub

HI Terri, What part of AL are you located in? Malcolm (MCT) and I are in the Wetumpka area. We are planning on being at the Gulf Shores Rally in April and would love to meet you and Roy.

Well, I've done my "homework" and got us signed up for the introductory membership.

@Valerie Talley -- we are on Lake Harding (GA/AL state line-Alabama side) about 20 minutes ENE of Auburn/Opelika.

hogan

Terry, looks like you are on your way to your first Heartland Rally. I will have you posted to the attendees list in short order.
As you have already experienced, our Heartland gang is ready to reach out and help. Thanks to the other members who were quick to offer information while I was snoozing. When you get your member number, send that to me. Welcome aboard! See you soon.
Hogan and Donna Cooper

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hogan,
Great turn out! Motoring down to your neck of the woods for a rally is on my bucket list.

(I think we are taking the northern route to Goshen this year) Trace

hogan

New members Roy and Terri Schaub just signed on for the Rally. Tell your friends, bring a snowbird, more the merrier. Gulf Shores will be warm and sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.