EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John:

I remember Cathy mentioning you still had your pink Leisure suit hanging in the back of your closet!!!!!!
Funny looking tobacco still in the pocket!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oh-oh! Garry, you may want to start thinking about hiring a life guard for this beach party! :)

[Ernie: I do show Peanut as the Dog Guard for the dog beach, I will see what we can come up with! Looking for SOBER Volunteers! ]

Doublegranch

You know I need to be honest here! The last big singing debut for me was in Casper Wy on a very cold snowy night..in the early 80's
I was singing outside Kathi's window at midnight. It was so bad, she agreed to marry me if I would shut up!

Ernie: Guess you will be the SGT of Arms for the Margarita fountain~

Az_Ernie

You know I need to be honest here! The last big singing debut for me was in Casper Wy on a very cold snowy night..in the early 80's
I was singing outside Kathi's window at midnight. It was so bad, she agreed to marry me if I would shut up!

Ernie: Guess you will be the SGT of Arms for the Margarita fountain~
Yes, Sir! It's a ***** job, but somebody has to do it!!

Doublegranch

I don't think Ernie's job is as "Big" as it is "tough" for him to keep his hands off the merchandise!

richheck

Seasoned Member
Gary:

Any chance of getting on the wait list, just joined and waiting on delivery of our 2017 Landmark365 Arlington and would love to join the "party"

Thank you you for your time and efforts

Richard & Barbara Heckendorf
HOC member #3205

Doublegranch

Gary:

Any chance of getting on the wait list, just joined and waiting on delivery of our 2017 Landmark365 Arlington and would love to join the "party"

Thank you you for your time and efforts

Richard & Barbara Heckendorf
HOC member #3205

[Richard & Barbara: Got you on the wait list and how exciting to be picking up a new Landmark! Congrats....Can't wait to meet you both]

gregattaway

Since we stopped getting the news from this entire forum months ago (unknown reason) what is the sites status ?

thank you

shelsay

Just saw posting of this rally. Can you add us to the wait list? Would like to come on the 9th and leave on the 15th.

Pat and Dave

Doublegranch

Since we stopped getting the news from this entire forum months ago (unknown reason) what is the sites status ?

thank you

[Gregg: Sites are filled, it is a wait list only. Do you want on the WL?]

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw posting of this rally. Can you add us to the wait list? Would like to come on the 9th and leave on the 15th.

Pat and Dave

[Dave & Patricia: I have you on the waitlist for the Rally dates only. This is a state Park and if you are cleared, you will have to make separate reservations for early/late arrivals]

TheWade2

Steve and Carol Wade, Oregon, would like to sign up for this Rally! Havasu is a wonderful place, lots to do! See you there!

Doublegranch

Steve and Carol Wade, Oregon, would like to sign up for this Rally! Havasu is a wonderful place, lots to do! See you there!

[Steve & Carol: The Rally will be held at the State Park and has been sold out for some time now. I will add you to the waitlist, but you might want to
Check out a few surrounding RV Resorts for your RV and attend the Rally events at the State Park. I have several staying elsewhere and attending the Rally..
Let me know what you decide...Safe Travels]

HappyT

John & Shirley Thompson would like to attend your outing at Lake Havasu in January 2017. Please put us on the waiting list. We have a 34 foot Big Horn. Let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks!

Doublegranch

John & Shirley:

Thanks for the interest in the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally....I have you on the wait list for this Rally and per your other posting, have you signed up for the Regional Rally in Pueblo Co....Thanks again for signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.