EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ann:

That could work, I was thinking of a Fountain type of unit. You know just dip your glass under the stream and drink away!
Is your unit an igloo type???

- - - Updated - - -

Jerry & Karen:

The Park now has your name on the attendee list. Go ahead and call in for your reservations....

Doublegranch

Great....Bring it along....we can also have a blender for frozen Margaritas as well...
Now I hope Allen Jackson will accept my Invitation as well.....

Doublegranch

Terry: What is a Margaritaville without Allen!!!!!!!!!!
My mind says fly Allen in by helicopter over the water landing at Heartland Cove during the evening Balloon Glow
Start the Jimmy Buffet Party.... only one thing wrong....BUDGET but you never know, he has shown up for free in other venues!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I've got an idea for a fun game at the rally . . . kinda' like our little rodeo we held at the Tucson Rally.

Instead of riding wild horses (my booty is still kinda' raw :eek: from that ride) we have a balloon launch and draw cards just like the rodeo.

Or perhaps another way to progress to the next line for the pass off to our next team mate.

Something to think about, anywayz! :cool:

Doublegranch

JohnD: Wow, your creative juices are starting to flow! Congrats....I am thinking being bucked off that horse a couple times has helped you!!
I do have a few things I haven't announced yet....like to keep some suspense going....I will give you a call.

Doublegranch

HAVASU Sites UPDATE:
The Park Ranger has indicated the following sites have not been paid and your time is near the end. I understand some feel that paying in full this far out is just not normal and may place some degree of inconvenience within your wallet. However, It has been mentioned all along that this was a special deal the State Park has given us! This isn't an RV Resort where only a deposit is required. The Park sites have been Reserved for Heartland's exclusive use during the Rally. We have blocked these sites almost two years in advance, it's now time to decide if you want to complete your reservation with a payment. I have sent out emails to those I have address for and made several postings. I will start clearing the Waitlists soon. I don't mean to upset anyone, but the rules have been stated and restated many times! This is a very special situation and never before has the State Park allowed a group to hold the entire park, let alone for two years without payment up front. We are 11 months from the Rally and the Park needs 100% assurance every site held is paid.
Sites: 1-Rubenstien, 3-Fritzsmann, 5- Hartsell, 27-Muriente, 41-Garshark, 43-Wilson....these sites are subject to being released to the waitlist if I do not hear back from you soon. I hope everyone understands and able join us as planned.

Doublegranch

Waitlist cleared:

Paden cleared site 3 water
Rubenstien confirmed site 1
Melton cleared site 19
Sheridan cleared site 27
Conway cleared site 43
Perez cleared site 41 water
Hartsell...pending payment site 5

Reservations CXLD:
Fritschmann-ca
Wilson-ca
muriente-AZ
Garshark-AZ

Last edited:

Az_Ernie

Garry,
Marie and I would like to participate in the Scavenger Hunt if possible. Sounds like fun!

Doublegranch

You may win first prize!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ernie:

Wow you may get a few extra points for your team! Remember to bring them to the Mountain Regional Party in Pueblo June 2018....our Think you can Dance night is 60"S but close enough...
Marie said you had a good step on the floor in your younger days....we will see!!!!!!!!!!!

Az_Ernie

You may win first prize!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ernie:

Wow you may get a few extra points for your team! Remember to bring them to the Mountain Regional Party in Pueblo June 2018....our Think you can Dance night is 60"S but close enough...
Marie said you had a good step on the floor in your younger days....we will see!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, anything for the team! As for having a good step on the dance floor ...eh! not so much.

Doublegranch

Havasu Official Notice:
We will host a "Jimmy Buffet" Margaritaville beach party for our Pot luck with a fish taco bar.
Chapter will provide: Fish, soft tacos, grilled onions & Peppers & Margarita mix

Items requested attendees bring for the Party:
Beans, Coleslaw, Taco sauce, chopped lettuce, graded cheese, hot sauce, Deserts, and any other items that will go with the Theme!
String lights for the beach party, Fire rings, alcohol for the margarita mix.
(Please note, I am not comfortable using Heartlands money for Alcohol, so we need you to provide that item)
Sign up for the items to bring so we don't have an overload of one item. I will post each item on the first thread.
Oh, some attendees have already asked me if Allen Jackson has RSVP for the Margaritaville Party...Hum? Answer to follow

Anyone have a Margarita mixer, please let me know and bring it....Ann Have you down also!

Doublegranch

The Attendees Cleared from the Waitlist yesterday...Start calling in for payment now, the park has made the name changes!
Bob, I kept your reservation and I know you don't want to pay in advance but it is required at this venue. Should you decide
not to keep your site 5, let me know right away.

Doublegranch

Update:

All but one attendee has paid and confirmed their site!
Thank you for all the follow up
ONE LEFT TO PAY

Doublegranch

Final call for payment....
I will be clearing the final Waitlist Tomorrow if I don't have a response from the final site held.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Final call for payment....
I will be clearing the final Waitlist Tomorrow if I don't have a response from the final site held.

Look out!

Garry is puttin' the hammer down . . .

We're gonna have a lot of fun, so claim that spot!

chiefaret

Havasu Official Notice:
We will host a "Jimmy Buffet" Margaritaville beach party for our Pot luck with a fish taco bar.
Chapter will provide: Fish, soft tacos, grilled onions & Peppers & Margarita mix

Items requested attendees bring for the Party:
Beans, Coleslaw, Taco sauce, chopped lettuce, graded cheese, hot sauce, Deserts, and any other items that will go with the Theme!
String lights for the beach party, Fire rings, alcohol for the margarita mix.
(Please note, I am not comfortable using Heartlands money for Alcohol, so we need you to provide that item)
Sign up for the items to bring so we don't have an overload of one item. I will post each item on the first thread.
Oh, some attendees have already asked me if Allen Jackson has RSVP for the Margaritaville Party...Hum? Answer to follow

Anyone have a Margarita mixer, please let me know and bring it....Ann Have you down also!

I have an extra 1.75L of Jose Cuervo Gold that I will bring for the party! Hope that is a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.