EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum51

Hey Garry, I called and paid for our site at your rally. We are arriving Jan 9 and will be in site #3 for one night and then move to site #4 on Jan 10 and checking out on the morning of Jan 18th. Thanks!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Rally Number to call for Payment: 928 855 2784...Tell the Ranger you are with the Heartland Rally and your site number as assigned on the Rally 1st posting.

The original post with the phone number is under numerous postings, so I wanted to make sure everyone who has not paid has it.
We are looking good for payments and only a few left and the Park is all HEARTLAND HOC Attendees....

Doublegranch

Dan & Sue: Got your email and added you to the wait list...
There are currently several who have not paid and we should know in a few weeks if any sites open up.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hey Garry . . .

We just registered for Lake Havasu . . . so we are IN! :cool:

John 'That ain't no cowboy hat' D! :rolleyes:

Wait . . . I have a cowboy hat now . . . :p

Doublegranch

JohnD....Thanks for the update..

We currently have 6 attendees who I do not show paid for the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally. Time is running out for your payment. We have a waitlist and if you are not going to occupy your blocked site, let me know as soon as possible.

Review the first posting and if your name is highlighted in black, I do not show your payment to the Park. If this is an error, let me know and I will correct my records.

Doublegranch

Attendees input requested.....
I want to do something different for our Pot luck and soliciting meat ideas.
Since we are right on the water, what theme would you like to go with our area?
If we considered a mega fish fry, How many attendees do not eat FISH??? IE: Wild caught Salmon, catfish, etc
Do you want two items: Steak and fish? Red meat and Chicken?
Anyone up for some home cooked crawfish ete tu fe?
Give me your ideas, either on a pm, email or make a post so everyone is in the loop.

gasman

Camp Socializer
If it came from the water it is good. Well almost!! Probably a good idea to have an alternate though.

Doublegranch

Cleared Waitlist:

Just cleared Jerry & Karen from CA....you will be in site 19...
PLease don't call in for payment for a couple of days, allow for the park to make the name change.
Any questions, you have my phone number.

Doublegranch

Reservations Not Paid:

We have 7 attendees that have not paid according to my records, if this is an error, let me know and I will make the corrections.
Listed by Last name and Chapter:
Wilson - CA, Hartsell - CA, Fritschmann- CA, Paden - CA, Muriente-AZ, Rubenstein-AZ, Garshak - AZ
Send me a response when you have paid. When you call in for payment be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland Rally
give them the site number listed for you on the first post of this thread. Call 928 855 2784 to make your payments.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I like some fish . . . but will opt for the steak!

Cathy likes any kind of fish!

(We just got home an hour ago from Tucson . . . can't believe it is over already!)

Doublegranch

What I am thinking about is a "Jimmy Buffet" style beach party.
The site for the activities is right off the water and I have named it "Heartland Cove"
So thinking about either a fish fry, fish taco bar, does anyone have a Margarita mixer? Big one....

Steve: Can we rent one in Havasu??

lemmelhouse

I like some fish but would much rather have beef or chicken, my wife, on the other hand, loves fish. Whatever you plan I know we'll have a good time.

Mrsfish

What I am thinking about is a "Jimmy Buffet" style beach party.
The site for the activities is right off the water and I have named it "Heartland Cove"
So thinking about either a fish fry, fish taco bar, does anyone have a Margarita mixer? Big one....

Steve: Can we rent one in Havasu??

I have a BIG beverage dispenser that I use for party margaritas. I mean BIG

Status
Not open for further replies.