EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Our newest members: Jose & Kelley have just signed up for the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally...
Their first trip in the new North Trail went without a hitch...now they are hooked!!!
Welcome Jose & Kelley....

Doublegranch

While at the Goshen Pre Rally, Michael & Maureen Woodward Signed up for the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally...
Welcome Mike & Maureen....

We currently have only 2 sites left before we are sold out....

Doublegranch

Murray Caughy from Ontario Canada will be joining us for the Havasu Balloon Festival.
He will be staying at another location and attending all our Rally functions....
Welcome Murray......

Doublegranch

Havasu Balloon Festival Rally...UPDATE
This Rally for Jan 2017 has sold out....
We have filled the entire State Park with all Heartland Products..43 sites plus two additional RV's staying at another location.
We have a total of 45 Heartland Rigs confirmed.
Since the Rally is still a ways out and all sites are sold, I will take a HOC wait list in case someone needs to change their RSVP prior to releasing the name list to the Park. This way we can still control the park up to the point of releasing the names to the park Ranger. Once the name list is released, the wait list will no longer be valid as the park will open the reservations system to the public.
Once again I would like to express my appreciation to all the HOC members from the Chapters across the country for making this possible! You guys are GREAT!
We will have a Rally to remember! Final touches for some of the events will be forth coming.
THANK YOU

Doublegranch

Note: Rally attendees not staying at the State Park....
Since 3 rigs are staying elsewhere and this is a State Park, I am not sure if the Rangers at the gate will charge you a day use fee or not.
When I return from Goshen, I will call the Ranger and post his response.

Lindstrom1950

Hi Garry. We are friends of Richard and Bonnie Waltman and would love to be added to your wait list for this event. We own a 2014 Landmark and just left the Goshen rally. Would consider arriving on the 9th and leaving on either the 16th or 17th. Please let us know how this works out. Thank you

Doublegranch

John & Alima:

Got you on the wait list, but won't know if you will be cleared for some time. I would suspect when it's time to start calling in the credit cards is when we may have an opening if any...I will let everyone on the wait list know as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest in the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally.

lemmelhouse

Garry, I would like to be put on the wait list for the Lake Havasu 2017. I'm not a Heartland owner but may be by 2017 (we are looking to buy soon), we are signed up for your Tucson rally in 2016. If you need me to send you the $20.00 rally fee just let me know.
Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel
lemmelplace@gmail.com

jimtoo

Hi Carl and Sylvaine,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully soon to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information.
If you have a question just ask and someone will try to help.

Jim M

Doublegranch

Garry, I would like to be put on the wait list for the Lake Havasu 2017. I'm not a Heartland owner but may be by 2017 (we are looking to buy soon), we are signed up for your Tucson rally in 2016. If you need me to send you the $20.00 rally fee just let me know.
Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel
lemmelplace@gmail.com

[Carl....not required....I will add you to the wait list for Havasu Balloon Festival Rally....I think there are three ahead of you, the wait list is listed on the Rally Thread, 1st posting....so you can check. No money is due until next year some time....Looking forward to seeing you soon! ]

- - - Updated - - -

Carl:

You are number 3 on the wait list..

Doublegranch

Havasu Balloon Festival UPDATE:
Just received an email from the Head Ranger regarding our Rally. Our Rally was booked for 5 night Jan 10-15 2017. While under normal circumstances at RV Resorts, early arrivals and late departures may be added on to some Rally's, this option is not available under the Rally Block with the State Park. Additional dates will require you to make them on your own and through the State Reservation System. Below is a copy of the email I received and the explanation.
Your assigned sites as listed on the first posting of this thread are still confirmed for the Rally dates and any extra dates you will make on your own.

State Park Email:
Good afternoon Garry, I have reviewed the spread sheet for sites and dates as I explained I can have reservation personnel block a group of sites out for the dates we discussed which was Jan 10-15-2017 which is no problem. I do not want to add early arrivals or later departures into this as it will get quite confusing for staff. My suggestion is let those that choose to come early or leave later make a reservation separate for the extra days via the website, or phone the reservation call center(520 586-2236) they can make the reservation 365 days prior to arrival..
The few attendees staying elsewhere may attend the functions. Future expansions are in the planning stage just can't promise how quick they happen. The 3 sites blocked are for volunteer staff.
Thanks Pete

EDIT: NEW PHONE NUMBER FOR RESERVATIONS IS: 520 586 2283 ..UPDATED 1/7/16....

Last edited:

SilverRhino

Thanks for the information Garry. Will have to mark the calendar so I can get our reservation in for the days outside the Rally dates. When we book "extra" days do we just book those? Example: Coming in for the Rally on the 9th and departing on the 16th..... would we just reserve for the 9th & 16th or do we have to book the entire stay?

Doublegranch

SilverRhino....Just book your additional days before and after the Rally dates. I have all the Rally attendees confirmed on a separate Reservation for Jan 10-15 2017, departing on the 15th...5 Nights and no exceptions to the 5 nights. No options for less than the 5 nights.
You may ask for your same Rally site number and most likely get it, if you book when reservations for early dates opens.

Mrsfish

Hey double G- just noticed that you have Tom and Penny #6 on the wait list, yet they are #34 on the attendee list

Doublegranch

Well....that's number two for the day...guess I better put away the wine!
Thanks....I will make the correction....working from notes at camp Verde.....

Status
Not open for further replies.