EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John:
We will be getting some of the White Stuff here at the ranch this evening as well. Lot's of rain and a little snow so far for the month.
Loving it, as the pastures can use the moisture. I hope the Prowler will be done for the Tucson Rally! What all is needed to take over 9 weeks?

It seems that the awning issues, as well as the Cable TV input issues are the problem.

I've already told the dealership that if they can't figure out the issues with the cable TV coax issues to leave it alone as I already know what the problem is (funny that the repair techs don't have a clue???) and I will fix it myself (as I have already done) . . .

It has been at the dealership nine weeks now . . . and they still can't figure out the simple problem!

But the awning issues . . . that is a Heartland from the factory problem that they need to address from within!

Seems that many minor issues from the factory could be resolved if they get rid of a bunch of bad hourly workers and replaced them with someone that actually cared about their jobs!

Heartland factory . . . I hope you are reading this!

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
But the awning issues . . . that is a Heartland from the factory problem that they need to address from within!

Seems that many minor issues from the factory could be resolved if they get rid of a bunch of bad hourly workers and replaced them with someone that actually cared about their jobs!

Heartland factory . . . I hope you are reading this!

John

What makes you think that the workers at Heartland don't care about their jobs.

Seems to me you should call Heartland and discuss your concern not here on this forum. JMO

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Post number 135 for early arrival instructions has just been updated with a new phone number...

I just called the Reservations service and their office opens at 8 AM each morning, however the online reservations is open 24 hours a day...
If you want to arrive on the 8th for example, you may book at midnight to obtain a reservation for that date!

I have a couple more attendees on the waitlist I will try to clear this evening so you have the advantage of booking early!

To REPEAT......IF YOU WANT AN EARLY ARRIVAL, YOU MUST BOOK IT SEPARATE FROM THE RALLY BLOCK!!!!!

Doublegranch

Ted & Ann.....Just confirmed you off the wait list.....you are in site 36...
You may call in for early reservations and hopefully stay in the same site....

- - - Updated - - -

Doublegranch

FINAL CALL:

I have reached out to attendees in question regarding this Rally with no response. We are a couple of days away from the one year where the Park starts the name entry for this Rally.
By tomorrow, I will need a response or your reservations will be given to another attendee on the wait list. Sorry to have to do this, but numerous postings have been made, emails sent, Pm's and in some cases phone calls. I have exhausted every way I know to get a response. Since this is a State Park and they have done us a huge favor in blocking the entire Park, we must have 100% attendance for the blocked space. I will start clearing more wait lists tomorrow.

chiefaret

Trace: Just cleared you and Teri for the Rally. Your site is #31
You now are able to call in for early arrival.

Gary, hope most of the wait list can make it. You know what I told you about my site. Offer still goes and I will be fine with whatever you do.

Doublegranch

Steve:

Thanks, I think everyone will make it eventually. Still have a couple pending and that should be decided today.
Your offer is very nice, but I need you in place, Ginger can't drink fireball all day and drive you home at night!!

Doublegranch

Bob:
Early bookings are only starting today....this is a leap year so the you won't be able to book for the 8th until tomorrow...
You will need to call the reservations service for this....I will advise everyone when to call in for the Rally Payments and what phone number to use!

See you in Feb! Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Payment for the Rally won't be for awhile...The Park Ranger will be data entering the names, sites etc....Then he will let me know when payments may start.
There will be a phone number that he will give me for Rally payments only....I will make a posting and send out emails, pms etc for everyone to call in....
The big push right now is to secure the 43 sites with confirmed names.
There are still a couple names that have not responded to their original tentative booking....I should be able to finish clearing the wait list today...

Doublegranch

Jacie & Richard.....I have just cleared you off the wait list.....your site number is 1
You are free to call into the reservations system if you want to arrive early....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John

What makes you think that the workers at Heartland don't care about their jobs.

Seems to me you should call Heartland and discuss your concern not here on this forum. JMO

Obviously there are few that don't seem to care about what they do as many of the issues that we read about here are common with many of us.

And a lot of them are simple problems that any competent person doing that job shouldn't have a problem doing it right.

My point is that if every part of the manufacturing process had an employee sign off on the installation, then when countless warranty repairs come in they could track who isn't doing their job correctly . . . and do something about it!

Now . . . back to the subject at hand.

Doublegranch

I just called the reservations line: 520 586 2283 and booked for the 8 & 9th for early arrival....
The online site is down probably until Monday as the Phoenix office is moving locations.
YOU MAY NOW CALL IN FOR ANY EARLY ARRIVALS....and I was able to keep my same site as for the Rally.

Hippy

This is Hippy and Lisa. Just got back from 2 week vacation cruise. Due we still have our spot ?

Doublegranch

Hippy & Lisa: Yep you are good to go! Only attendees in concern were those who booked not knowing if they could really attend. I have only one more pending.
Name list was sent into the Park Ranger this morning, so any cancellations now will be grounds for the removal of the breath from one's body!!! ouch...that was harsh!

Call into the Reservations Center at 520 586 2283 if you want to sign up for an early arrival...Remember, the Rally Jan 10-15th are already booked, you will not pay or mention this to the
reservations center....The Park Ranger will have us call directly into his office for the Rally payments at a later time......You are only paying and booking for dates "outside" the Rally....
Give me a call if you need help.

Hippy

Doubleranch, I see you gave my sight 31 away? Sorry jumped the gun. I'll pm you in a couple of days.

Last edited:

Doublegranch

No...for Havasu site 31 was assigned to a couple in Fl that did not respond. I gave that site to Trace & Teri...I don't ever show you in 31, sorry if there is an error, but I show you in 39..Maybe I had a typo when I confirmed with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.