EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bob....Thanks for the suggestion, but two buck chuck is now up to $3 in AZ and doesn't come with a screw on cap!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I did notice that you have Floyd and Phil Philbrook on the attending list. Should be Floyd and Carol. Philbrook. Dude, I'm going to send you some $15 wine from the Temecula wineries. Must the Arizona water in the wine.

Doublegranch

Darn that Ripple has to go! Trying to remember way too much for my pea brain to handle....thanks

Don't tell Carol, I had Floyd married to a Phil....What a wonderful world...

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Gary, please put Dorothy and I on your wait list. We are planning the 2016-2017 winter out west and would love to experience the Havasu rally and expand our Heartland family. We would stay the 10th through the 15th, and I understand additional early/late nights would be arranged through the State Park. We will keep our fingers crossed hoping that this will all work out.

Doublegranch

Great News! Two members on the Wait list have been cleared for the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally......Carl & Sylviane Lemmel & Bob & Kathy Pearce.....

Doublegranch

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
The Park Ranger is in the process of blocking all sites in the park for our Rally today. Remember the Rally Dates are Jan 10-15th 2017 ONLY!
When the Park is ready for the Rally name list, I will provide the names and advise you with a phone number and dates to call in for Payment! You will not use the
Parks reservations system for the RALLY...A special number will be provided.
Do not inquire with the park about the Rally Dates until you are notified.
If you would like to arrive early, booking is on your own through the Parks Reservations Service for the dates desired no earlier than one year in advance from the date of arrival.
Example if you want to arrive Jan 9, 2017, then reservations will be available starting Jan 9,2016..
Early arrivals and Late Departures will not be part of the Rally as the park is open to the public before and after the Rally dates.
Your Rally site number has been listed on the Thread. You may or may not be able to keep the same site number on your early arrivals, this is a State Park and it's First come First Serve outside our block. If you have any questions, send me a PM or Email.
NOTE: Attendees I am holding space and you are still pending time off or on the fence, I will need a commitment soon or your space will be released to the wait listed attendees.
Park Rates have changed: $40 water sites, $35 Non water

Mrsfish

Just to open the subject....there ARE a few of us going to try and get in on Sunday the 8th. If you're one of the 'few' - let me know and we'll plan something.

Ann&Ted

Howdy Garry, Since we just were promoted to the go list and have a site, we would like to get there on Tuesday the 9th and leave on Monday the 11th if that is possible.
Thanks much
Ann and Ted

MTPockets

Howdy Garry, Since we just were promoted to the go list and have a site, we would like to get there on Tuesday the 9th and leave on Monday the 11th if that is possible.
Thanks much
Ann and Ted
. The rally is thru the 15th... Is it your intention to leave 4 days early? Or did you mean Monday the 16th...

Doublegranch

Reminder:
I have sent out a few emails to Attendees that blocked space and may/may not be able to attend pending work etc.
I have not had any responses....If you monitor the Forum threads and not your emails, please let me know you intentions.
Our initial name list is almost ready to be turned into the park so they can set up names with sites etc.
The four sites in question, I need a response right away or your site may be fortified to someone on the wait list.
I will make every effort to contact you before I release your space, but time is of the essence!

Doublegranch

Trace: Just cleared you and Teri for the Rally. Your site is #31
You now are able to call in for early arrival.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Trace: Just cleared your and Teri for the Rally. Your site is #31
You now are able to call in for early arrival.

One year and three days away . . . can't wait!

See y'all in Tucson in six weeks!

Again . . . CAN'T WAIT!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
. John, can you get the snow off your roof in just six weeks?

Well . . . I could if the Prowler wasn't still at the dealership for warranty repairs (nine weeks tomorrow).

Plus, it just started snowing again about two hours ago . . . :(

Doublegranch

John:
We will be getting some of the White Stuff here at the ranch this evening as well. Lot's of rain and a little snow so far for the month.
Loving it, as the pastures can use the moisture. I hope the Prowler will be done for the Tucson Rally! What all is needed to take over 9 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.