EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTPockets

.....Maybe I had a typo when I confirmed.....
Garry, a typo? I'm not buyin' it..... Well, I guess that's a distantly remote possibility...... Or at least a maybe..... It is Garry though, so OK maybe, most likely probable. Never mind. He did it.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Well, Grandpa always said the Reason I am still here is that the Lord hasn't finished with me yet...so I am still prone to human errors...

Doublegranch

Hippy: Happy we got it all cleared up...you are number 31 on the list but always been 39 for the site number....

Doublegranch

OOOPS....Ann, I might have let it slip when he was begging to know our plans...
I think it will be okay and June has promised to keep him in line for the two extra days!
Oh by the way, he will be going to dinner with us as well....:cool:

Mrsfish

OOOPS....Ann, I might have let it slip when he was begging to know our plans...
I think it will be okay and June has promised to keep him in line for the two extra days!
Oh by the way, he will be going to dinner with us as well....:cool:

terry's buying dinner, you say? That's really nice of him. I've always liked him.

Doublegranch

Havasu Balloon Festival Scavenger Hunt:

How about an old fashion 70's scavenger hunt...we need about 5 teams of 4....If you are interested make a post..
This will be a timed hunt and you will be given your team envelope and XX hours to complete your in Town hunt!
Of course the Winners will be immortalized in the Havasu Scavenger Hall Of Fame!
You will need access to a car to take you about, digital camera or smart phone and a fun filled "heart"....

EDIT: To make this fair, all names will be placed in a hopper and teams will be drawn and each team will select a team leader!

Attachments

• scavenger hunt logo.jpg
    scavenger hunt logo.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 15

Doublegranch

Terry, I will count you in to be one of the judges! We will need several to review the pics of all the results....
Judge pay has yet to be determined, but I will have an open bottle available for guarding.

MTPockets

Terry, I will count you in to be one of the judges! We will need several to review the pics of all the results....
Judge pay has yet to be determined, but I will have an open bottle available for guarding.
. That'll work.... (What's the State Park alcohol policy? - May need to have paper bags on hand)

Doublegranch

Drink responsibly, at your site, and no loud voices! Pick up all containers and use the trash barrels...
Share you liquid with a friend or a friend you want....really simple

Possum51

Please put Pat and I down for the scavenger hunt! Sounds like so much fun! Leave it to you, Garry to think of so many fun things to do at a rally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.