EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedurant

Bryan Durant from Southern Nevada. Could you please put me down as an attendee. I have made reservations at another RV Park but would still like to attend some of the club functions. Will be arriving late on January 12 with my daughter to enjoy the balloons. If its not to late to sign up for the breakfast of the 13th, we would like to attend. Thank you.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bryan:

Thanks for letting me know you have found a site at another facility. You are more than welcome to join the Rally activities!
PLease let me know all the first names of the attendees that will be with you. I will add you for the 13th group meal.
See you soon. Safe Travels.

bewise860

Hi there
We are in Tombstone now and headed to Quartzsite at month end to spend the rest of the winter. We would sure like to take part in some of the activities and enjoy the balloon show with the group; but we don't know if we want to move our unit up there for the week since we'll be all set up down there. How can we be a part of it? Can we come into the state park as day visitors??
Please advise!
Thanks
Brenda & Bryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Brenda & Bryan:

I have sent you a PM with my phone number. I will be out fencing all day today, but if you call me this evening, we can discuss your plans.

bedurant

Bryan:

Thanks for letting me know you have found a site at another facility. You are more than welcome to join the Rally activities!
PLease let me know all the first names of the attendees that will be with you. I will add you for the 13th group meal.
See you soon. Safe Travels.

Bryan & Brianna Durant

Doublegranch

Terry & June:

Wow...started fencing around 7:20 am and finished late this afternoon....yep I am alive and the others didn't make it as well....
Fencing is a tough sport!!! if that is a sport!!! But the cows may not eat up my vineyard now.....
You guys are funny!

phrich

Update Continues!!!!

Wed Jan 11 1PM...group lunch at Black Bear Restaurant
Fri Jan 13 8 AM...group breakfast at Black Bear Restaurant
NOTE: I need an aprox head count so they can set aside space for our group...
Breakfast is always very busy so we need to be there a little early..

Honey Wagon......
If anyone would like to have a sewer dump service during the rally, we have a vendor that is able to do this on either Thursday or Friday morning!
The cost is $35 per RV.
Remember the Park does have convenient dump stations but if your tanks won't hold out for the week, this service is available without moving your RV. Let me know if you would like this service. A set number is not required for this service!

Make your RSVP for the group breakfast and lunch as well as any interest for the Honey Wagon!

Gary just read the note about black bear...please put Tom and I down for both...can't wait to see everyone

larkinstuart

Getting anxious to make this trip to the Havasu!!
Please put me down for a southwestern Quinoa Salad.

See you Soon,
Larry and Liz Kinney

Doublegranch

Larry & Liz:Got you down for the pot luck item and it sounds super! Two months will go by fast....see you then!

Hippy

Hello Gary,
Would you please add Hippy and Lisa to your Black Bear Diner breakfast list.
Thanks,
Hippy

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Do we have to sign up for the Honey Wagon?

Or can we just flag them down when they are in the park . . . :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.