EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Sorry to hear that John. I hope all is well and we look forward to seeing you guys in Mancos in September.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Sorry to hear that John. I hope all is well and we look forward to seeing you guys in Mancos in September.

Thanks!

We are OK . . .

This is not a health or legal issue or anything like that, but something else has come up that has priority over our get away plans for January.

We will be at all three of the other 2017 Mountain Region HOC Rallies, and who knows . . . might even add another to the list!

We will miss you all and will keep up here with the goings'-on's down there via this posting . . . and will be at Lake Havasu in spirit!

We've really been looking forward to this trip and are bummed out that we had to cancel.

I'm sure there will be another HOC gathering there in the future and we'll definately be there for that one!

Huey

Hello DoublegranchI realize that the chances are slim, but if at all possible, the wife & I would love to attend the Lake Havasu Rally.ThanksGaylord "Huey" Ward

Sarge

WE ARE IN !!

So what beer does everyone want the keg to be for Thursday - Budweiser ?

GREAT !! Budweiser it is...............

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Sarge:

I think this crowd will drink anything that has alcohol in the ingredients....
See you soon!

Huey.....I will add you to the waitlist....you might want to check other resorts for space. You don't have to have your RV at the Rally location to attend...in fact you could stay in a motel/hotel and still enjoy all the activities of the Rally. Only requirement for this rally is you have an HOC number and own a Heartland RV. We currently have 7 attendees for this rally staying in other RV parks and one in a motel.

Huey

Thanks Doubleranch.

I'm not sure what we will do, but if we plan to attend I will notify you in advance.

Thanks. A Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Huey

Doublegranch

Huey:Merry Christmas to you as well...the "yours" in your posting, just wished two 4 legged "Aussie" girls, Rodeo the horse and 16 cows! They all send their wishes back to you as they share my single life surrounded by the blessings of the country life!

Doublegranch

Havasu Balloon Festival Rally is getting CLOSE! We have one month and the fun begins!!!
For the attendees staying elsewhere, please remember to let me know you will be attending the Rally festivities...The Park will have a list of attendees staying elsewhere and will allow you to come and go into the park without charge!! So if your name isn't on the list, you will be charged. We currently have 7 names that will will be on the list...Review the first posting of this "Thread" to ensure your name is listed as "Staying Elsewhere"....If not, send me a PM and I will add you to the list and ensure we have enough prizes for each Rig!

Important: If you have any freezer space available for our pot luck meat, please make a post or email me. I am currently working on how much space needed for all the burgers, turkey sliders and party wings....Steve & Ginger have some room at their residence which will be a great help...

See you all soon!!!!!!!!!

Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Oh Wow! Didn't think of it that way....Now I wonder what Ann meant????

Update: Ann, Thanks I will see you then....

Doublegranch

Thank you everyone for your post and PM's for use of your freezer space...I think we will have it covered with the current responses....We will have 3 large boxes of burgers, 1 box of turkey sliders and 40 lbs of party wings.. When I arrive on Sunday Jan 8th, we will divide the meat among those who have volunteered when you arrive....
Thank YOU!

Now for a question:
Since the Chapter will provide the margarita mix and the attendees will provide the alcohol.....how much mix do we need for 100 attendees? I am new to providing this type of item.....While not everyone will drink margaritas and there will be a keg of beer there as well for the Jimmy Buffet beach party...what are your suggestions???? I was thinking of just purchasing the pre mix and not each individual item as time is of the essence when you all are drinking!!!!!!!!! Give me your post and suggestions!

This is going to be an exciting Rally....so far it appears we will have about $2,000 in prizes to give away...yep give away...no rally tickets to purchase.....only the 50/50 will be sold at this Rally....

Sarge

I'll donate a few boxes of ammo to the prize pool -

Plus if anyone in spots 7, 8, 10, 14, or 16 would trade for spot 20 -

Name your price...

We just spent 5 days at this park in spot 7 and the wife wants to be on the water again...

Happy wife - Happy life - Lighter wallet.......

Thanx, Sarge

Ducky

I'll donate a few boxes of ammo to the prize pool -

Plus if anyone in spots 7, 8, 10, 14, or 16 would trade for spot 20 -

Name your price...

We just spent 5 days at this park in spot 7 and the wife wants to be on the water again...

Happy wife - Happy life - Lighter wallet.......

Thanx, Sarge

Sarge;

Dont forget about spaces 34, 36, 38, and 40. They are all on the water!!

great meeting you and your wife last week

Paul and Diana

Sarge

Great meeting you both also -

Next time we'll share some steaks to go with those beers brother !!

Sarge;

Dont forget about spaces 34, 36, 38, and 40. They are all on the water!!

great meeting you and your wife last week

Paul and Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.