EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Unfortunately we have had 4 people cancel the Rodeo and bus. The bus was already paid for so the Chapter will assume the extra cost for the bus cancellations. The Rodeo tickets will be paid for tomorrow, if we have anyone attending the Tucson Rodeo Rally and would like to join the Rodeo event.....LET me Know ASAP and I will include you in the Rodeo Ticket count. We currently have a total of 46 attendees for the Rodeo and Charter bus.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'll send you out a check as soon as I can find my checkbook . . . :confused:

Haven't written a check in three or four years! :p

DOH!
. . :) ;) :angel: . . .

Actually, I know where it is . . . I just forgot how to write one! :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Buy the way . . . cain't wait!

Doublegranch

John:
I know where you live....also will consider taking one of the cats to play with the girls in trade...the one that loves dogs....then you will only owe me $50

JohnD

John:
I know where you live....also will consider taking one of the cats to play with the girls in trade...the one that loves dogs....then you will only owe me $50

I don't know . . . Spicy is a lot to handle!

Spicy-PA254749.jpg SpicyOnStairs-PA084698.jpg

She is a lover kitty, to be sure . . . ain't she cute?

Doublegranch

Thank you Bob & Kathy Pearce for taking two seats on the Charter bus and Rodeo event.
I am meeting with Lazy Days KOA this morning to finalize our due date for a deposit.
The Rodeo Tickets will be purchased this afternoon....anyone else wanting to join us, you have
about 6 hours left.
Current Rodeo & Charter Bus group is now 48

JohnD

Thank you Bob & Kathy Pearce for taking two seats on the Charter bus and Rodeo event.
I am meeting with Lazy Days KOA this morning to finalize our due date for a deposit.
The Rodeo Tickets will be purchased this afternoon....anyone else wanting to join us, you have
about 6 hours left.
Current Rodeo & Charter Bus group is now 48

Yeeeeeeeee Hawwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cain't wait till Feb'rary!

Doublegranch

Rodeo Tickets purchased today! Total of 48...
Anyone wanting tickets at a later date and not part of our group, the Rodeo office said they would try to get you close to our block. If you contact me, I will give you our order number and the phone number to call and who to ask for. You can still join the Charter as we have 6 seats available on the bus.
This will be the last posting on the Rodeo tickets and Charter bus, unless you have questions....I will hand out your tickets at the Rally.

Rodeo times are: 12:30 - 4:30 Pm.....Gate open at 11:30AM.....

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Garry, sorry kinda forgot about the check. Been busy working on our rally for next weekend. Mailing it today. $68.....correct??

Doublegranch

Bob: No Issues....thanks...the amount is correct...Just got back from fishing so it wasn't on my mind...

Doublegranch

I met with the RV Resort last week and we have a few site changes....they are all on the first posting.
Changes due to the Complimentary site was moved in the center of the group vs towards the end as well as re-assigning the sites that had cancellations...
This moved a few attendees around as well as getting a few of the "RAT" team closer to the meeting site for our activities.
I will be posting in the near future the phone number for everyone to start calling in for your one nights deposit.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Garry, I was just looking at the campground map and don't see your site 1991 or 1992. Don't they want you around the rest of us? ;)

Doublegranch

ooops.....I guess I was thinking of the "SkyBOX for the rodeo"....It is 1491 & 1492...

Thanks for keeping me honest!

By the way, was it a problem for you guys to take the elevator to come see me?

Status
Not open for further replies.